Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-21-2019, 03:39 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default LMAO...Garrett is now saying Rudolph said a racial slur...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...?sf224232052=1

Another Jussie Smollett.

Now I hope his ass is suspended longer.

Sick of these race baiting clowns.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:46 PM   #2
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: LMAO...Garrett is now saying Rudolph said a racial slur...

i'd imagine it'd be pretty hard for a white QB to drop the n bomb given like 90% of his teammates ethnic affiliation...

fake news.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:36 PM   #3
CelticBaller
The One

These guys have mics on them 100% of the time so we’ll find out if true or not
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:09 PM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

If they are miced up and its basically proven that nothing was said....Garrett should be punished for false allegations.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:06 PM   #5
Mask the Embiid
Cancer

I knew it.I just wish pouncey heard it so he could of punched and kicked Rudolph on the ground instead of Garrett
Mask the Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:20 AM   #6
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
If they are miced up and its basically proven that nothing was said....Garrett should be punished for false allegations.

arent all the QBs miced?
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:36 AM   #7
ShawkFactory
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
arent all the QBs miced?
In their helmets...right?

Last edited by ShawkFactory : 11-23-2019 at 11:45 AM.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:18 PM   #8
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
"I was assured that the hearing was space that afforded the opportunity to speak openly and honestly about the incident that led to my suspension," he said in a statement. "This was not meant for public dissemination, nor was it a convenient attempt to justify my actions or restore my image in the eyes of those I disappointed.
"I know what I heard. Whether my opponent's comment was born out of frustration or ignorance, I cannot say. But his actions do not excuse my lack of restraint in the moment, and I truly regret the impact this has had on the league, the Browns and our devoted fans."

Myles is very articulate and intelligent. He knows that Rudolph is mic'd and therefore would not risk making a false allegation.

This is going to be good!
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:24 AM   #9
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Myles attorney is very articulate and intelligent. He knows that Rudolph is mic'd and therefore would not risk making a false allegation.

This is going to be good!
FTFY
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:35 PM   #10
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

I haven't commented on any of this Myles Garrett stuff. He obviously lost his sh!t for 20 seconds and it was a bad scene. That said, had this happened on a Sunday at 1 o'clock or in the preseason (as with the Incognito helmet swing incident), there is no way in hell the penalty would be this severe.

But whatever... I'm to the point where I just want everyone to move on from it. Myles remains my favorite athlete in Cleveland and I 100% believe Rudolph said something to set him off. Keep in mind, Rudolph just had the worst game of his career, his job turned out to be basically on-the-line, and Myles had been in his head and on his back all game long.

I mean, a week before he ripped Rudolph's helmet off and swung it at him, a random person in Cleveland asked Myles to take a selfie with him and sucker punched Garrett in the face. He reacted by shaking it off, laughing at the guy and calling the cops. In the preseason, the Browns and Colts had an all-out melee while Myles was on the field wreaking havoc... the guys from PFF were there and they said he stepped to the side and shook his head. On their podcast last week, they brought that scene up to put into context just how out-of-character this was.

This isn't Vontez Berfict with a history of trying to hurt people.

I think the penalty is outrageous in that they won't even give a set number of games on the suspension. That is against the rules of the CBA. Technically, the NFL is not supposed to be able to put an indefinite suspension and require reinstatement for any on-field issues. If this goes beyond the last 6 games of this season, which is already the longest suspension for an on-field incident in NFL history, I'm going to lose my sh!t.

But mainly I don't want it to follow Myles around for the rest of his career. He is too great a player and too good a person to be marred by an irrational 20 seconds which may have been caused (was imo) by a racial slur.

**** Rudolph. So glad to see the Steelers moved on. He's a piece of garbage.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #11
CelticBaller
The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I haven't commented on any of this Myles Garrett stuff. He obviously lost his sh!t for 20 seconds and it was a bad scene. That said, had this happened on a Sunday at 1 o'clock or in the preseason (as with the Incognito helmet swing incident), there is no way in hell the penalty would be this severe.

But whatever... I'm to the point where I just want everyone to move on from it. Myles remains my favorite athlete in Cleveland and I 100% believe Rudolph said something to set him off. Keep in mind, Rudolph just had the worst game of his career, his job turned out to be basically on-the-line, and Myles had been in his head and on his back all game long.

I mean, a week before he ripped Rudolph's helmet off and swung it at him, a random person in Cleveland asked Myles to take a selfie with him and sucker punched Garrett in the face. He reacted by shaking it off, laughing at the guy and calling the cops. In the preseason, the Browns and Colts had an all-out melee while Myles was on the field wreaking havoc... the guys from PFF were there and they said he stepped to the side and shook his head. On their podcast last week, they brought that scene up to put into context just how out-of-character this was.

This isn't Vontez Berfict with a history of trying to hurt people.

I think the penalty is outrageous in that they won't even give a set number of games on the suspension. That is against the rules of the CBA. Technically, the NFL is not supposed to be able to put an indefinite suspension and require reinstatement for any on-field issues. If this goes beyond the last 6 games of this season, which is already the longest suspension for an on-field incident in NFL history, I'm going to lose my sh!t.

But mainly I don't want it to follow Myles around for the rest of his career. He is too great a player and too good a person to be marred by an irrational 20 seconds which may have been caused (was imo) by a racial slur.

**** Rudolph. So glad to see the Steelers moved on. He's a piece of garbage.
There’s no proof he did

Myles Garrett is a piece of shit
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:58 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
There’s no proof he did

Myles Garrett is a piece of shit
You are free to think that. There will probably never be proof either way, since Rudolph was laying on top of Garrett going apesh!t and then ripping at his helmet immediately after the tackle. If there wasn't a mic on either guy, it is unlikely anyone knows but those two.

But, Rudolph will be a footnote in Garrett's NFL career and may never even play in another NFL game. He is on the fast road to being forgotten. The Steelers can't wait to release his bum ass.

^^^Rudolph didn't seem frustrated at all. No way he could have actually said something there to set off Garrett, who had no real reason to be angry after brutalizing the Steelers' line all night and the clock running out on a Browns win.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: