Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Posters favorite players

1. GOBB
  2. SoCalMike
  3. gts
  4. hotsizzle
  5. i seen hippos
  6. -primetime-
  7. RidonKs
  8. L.Kizzle
  9. lakerfreak
  10. geeWiz15
  11. MaxFly
  12. Skywalker
  13. Hawker
  14. baseketball4life
  15. HaNdLe ThE RoCk
  16. saKf
  17. XxNeXuSxX
  18. catzhernandez
  19. fatboy11
  20. Richie2k6
  21. bigboi_baller
  22. mlh1981
  23. Real Men Wear Green
  24. Loki
  25. JtotheIzzo
  26. kwajo
  27. konex
  28. bigkingsfan
  29. LakersDynasty
  30. Cannonball
  31. boozehound
  32. B-Low
  33. Younggrease
  34. Da KO King
  35. hateraid
  36. picc84
  37. Mr_Basketball#1
  38. DeuceWallaces
  39. ForceOfNature
  40. Qwyjibo
  41. RedBlackAttack
  42. wang4three
  43. loot
  44. bleedinpurpletwo
  45. jailblazers7
  46. cool
  47. senor cedric
  48. brwnman
  49. datznasty
  50. qrich (cant be rich can it?)
  51. interminator
  52. kblaze8855
  53. kebab stall
  54. kentatm
  55. rezznor
  56. poorlilrich
  57. y2gezee
  58. kingpala
  59. randy

I think this is the top60 ish posters (post count) without the IS posters whose favorite playres are pretty obvious (both VC's, Kobe24, Lbon23, dejordan, statman, strosho, white chocolate etc).

Can you name the favorite player (ever) of these posters? And if you're listed, what is your favorite?

Last edited by loot : 08-17-2008 at 12:18 PM.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Posters favorite players

top59. not far off
Old 08-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
kingpala

Can you replace 58 with my name? I don't use that account anymore.

Interesting thread though. Honestly, I have no idea who these posters like. They don't even post on the NBA forum as much as one year ago, so I have no memory of their NBA posts.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
  1. GOBB - himself
  2. SoCalMike - Kobe
  3. gts - Kobe
  4. hotsizzle - Kobe
  5. i seen hippos - Jesus
  6. -primetime- Dirk? woulda been 2-3 years ago
  7. RidonKs - Gilbo
  8. L.Kizzle - James Brown
  9. lakerfreak - Kobe
  10. geeWiz15 - Butler
  11. MaxFly - pierce
  12. Skywalker - KG
  13. Hawker - Petroleum futures
  14. baseketball4life - B Diddy
  15. HaNdLe ThE RoCk - Marbury
  16. saKf - Darko
  17. XxNeXuSxX - KG
  18. catzhernandez - Foster
  19. fatboy11 - hes gone from Homer to Hater so... Corliss Williamson?
  20. Richie2k6 - Kobe
  21. bigboi_baller - K Martin
  22. mlh1981 - Bron
  23. Real Men Wear Green - Pierce
  24. Loki - Kobe!
  25. JtotheIzzo - Wade
  26. kwajo - some fisherman in the N. Atlantic
  27. konex - Kobe
  28. bigkingsfan - ? Brad Miller
  29. LakersDynasty - Kobe
  30. Cannonball - Bron
  31. B-Low - Big Z
  32. Younggrease - Kobe
  33. Da KO King - Jared Jeffries
  34. hateraid - Wade
  35. picc84 - Wade
  36. Mr_Basketball#1 - KG
  37. DeuceWallaces - B and R Wallace?
  38. ForceOfNature - Howard
  39. Qwyjibo - Wade
  40. RedBlackAttack - Bron
  41. wang4three _ Wang? nah Williams
  42. loot - Brand? Kaman
  43. bleedinpurpletwo - Kobe
  44. jailblazers7 - Roy
  45. cool - Tyson Chandler
  46. senor cedric - Deng
  47. brwnman - Prince
  48. datznasty - Kobe
  49. qrich (cant be rich can it?) - Q rich?
  50. interminator - Artest
  51. kblaze8855 - Laimbeer
  52. kebab stall - Marc Gasol
  53. kentatm - Dirk (again 2 years ago)
  54. rezznor - Yao
  55. poorlilrich - J Smith
  56. y2gezee - Chris "birdman" anderson
  57. gencbiba - Z Bo
  58. randy - arthouse movies
all guesses and mostly wrong Im sure. this was actually pretty hard to do on the fly. I left myself off the list.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

you are genciba? ok...didnt know that.

my favorite playre ever never played for the clippers btw.

i see a lot of current players on that list booze, i think most guys who have been here longer have favorite players from the 90's
Old 08-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you are genciba? ok...didnt know that.

my favorite playre ever never played for the clippers btw.

i see a lot of current players on that list booze, i think most guys who have been here longer have favorite players from the 90's
I assumed it was current players other than my jokes to myself
Old 08-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
all guesses and mostly wrong Im sure. this was actually pretty hard to do on the fly. I left myself off the list.
hat team does James Brown play for??
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:10 PM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

my dream team! dudes a perennial all star (but no a musical genius)
Old 08-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
hat team does James Brown play for??
if i had to really guess, it would be maybe battier? never seen you be a real tmac or yao homer, but I guess it may be one of them. alston, thats my final answer
Old 08-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #10
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I like basketball too much, so it always changes based on totally inconsistent and arbitrary criteria and who I'm watching at the time. Right now, let's say Wade and Kobe.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:32 PM   #11
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
bigkingsfan - ? Brad Miller
This is one of my most hated players.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Honestly, my favorite player is far from Kobe. He's not even top 25 for me. Actually, I really don't like him other than he plays for the Lakers.

However, if I was to say my favorite player as a Laker, it is Magic Johnson who I enjoyed watching so much.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #13
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
  1. GOBB -
  2. SoCalMike - Magic or Kareem
  3. gts -
  4. hotsizzle - Kobe
  5. i seen hippos -
  6. -primetime- - Dirk
  7. RidonKs -
  8. L.Kizzle - Clyde Drexler?
  9. lakerfreak -
  10. geeWiz15 - Gilbert Arenas
  11. MaxFly -
  12. Skywalker-
  13. Hawker - I don't even know what team he supports
  14. baseketball4life -
  15. HaNdLe ThE RoCk -
  16. saKf -
  17. XxNeXuSxX -
  18. catzhernandez -
  19. fatboy11 - Yao?
  20. Richie2k6 - Hard to say, I know he is a Denver fan, but I think he puts the team before any player
  21. bigboi_baller -
  22. mlh1981 -
  23. Real Men Wear Green -
  24. Loki - Oh.....uhm.....gee this is a tough one. I think it might be Michael Jordan, but I'm not too sure.
  25. JtotheIzzo - He gives off a sense that he might be a Chuck Oakley fan, or someone similar.
  26. kwajo - I think it might be David Robinson or Rasho
  27. konex - Kobe
  28. bigkingsfan -
  29. LakersDynasty -
  30. Cannonball -
  31. boozehound - Detroit fan?
  32. B-Low - Lebron?
  33. Younggrease -
  34. Da KO King -
  35. hateraid - Hersey Hawkins (I know I am right about that one)
  36. picc84 -
  37. Mr_Basketball#1 -
  38. DeuceWallaces - Detroit fan?
  39. ForceOfNature -
  40. Qwyjibo - Rasho Nesterovic
  41. RedBlackAttack -
  42. wang4three -
  43. loot - Sam Perkins
  44. bleedinpurpletwo -
  45. jailblazers7 -
  46. cool -
  47. senor cedric -
  48. brwnman -
  49. datznasty -
  50. qrich (cant be rich can it?) - Quentin Richardson?
  51. interminator -
  52. kblaze8855 -
  53. kebab stall - (I don't want to give it away)
  54. kentatm - Keith Van Horn
  55. rezznor -
  56. poorlilrich -
  57. y2gezee -
  58. kingpala -
  59. randy - I think he's a Denver fan, don't know about player.
I didn't know most of them and I wasn't going to waste time guessing.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is actually a fun thread, however, its REALLY difficult to figure out who some people's fav players are, unless of course, they are homers.

Great idea!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If someone doesn't guess mine right, they deserve to get IP banned.

Edit: Although QRich isn't my favorite player anymore :P.

Last edited by qrich : 08-17-2008 at 03:36 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: