Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #31
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Posters favorite players

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

He had a nice voice. Song is alright if I'm in the mood and just listening in the car.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:12 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
God damn. I was just going to come in here and say that. Parker is in your top 5 though, right?

used to be when he was starting for the lakers, probably not now though since he hardly plays anymore. parker's probably still top 15 though.

if i had to make a list it would be something like this.

swift

crawford

kenyon martin
stevenson
stephen jackson

harrington
barnes
melo
monta
ricky davis
iverson

baron davis
smush parker
reggie evans
mikki moore
chris wilcox
tim thomas
darius miles

and i haven't forgotten about primoz brezec

edit: gerald wallace should be on there somewhere. gerald is the sh!t.

Last edited by StroShow4 : 08-17-2008 at 04:30 PM.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #33
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
used to be when he was starting for the lakers, probably not now though since he hardly plays anymore. parker's probably still top 15 though.

if i had to make a list it would be something like this.

swift

crawford

kenyon martin
stevenson
stephen jackson

harrington
barnes
melo
monta
ricky davis
iverson

baron davis
smush parker
reggie evans
mikki moore
chris wilcox
tim thomas
darius miles

and i haven't forgotten about primoz brezec

WTF!? I waz just about to say I knew it was gon' be K-Mart or Crawford or some ghettofied streetballer with mad talent and terrible attitude who can explode and keep people in awe. Twice a season.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
He had a nice voice. Song is alright if I'm in the mood and just listening in the car.
Have you ever heard Blind Melon? Good stuff, they're from where I am.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #35
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Have you ever heard Blind Melon? Good stuff, they're from where I am.

Yes, I have heard Blind Melon.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #36
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes, I have heard Blind Melon.
*insert Hammertime emoticon*
Old 08-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
*insert Hammertime emoticon*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfeLavkFso

>>>>>>>>>

Blind Melon.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #38
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:

I love the Misfits.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #39
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:

I love the Misfits.

I like Danzig more than The Misfits, but for Glenn Danzig to found both is quite impressive.

Do you like the Graves era of them? One of my last posts in my music thread had a song from each era. They weren't bad, but Danzig era was better.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #40
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can someone guess my favorite player?
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #41
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Can someone guess my favorite player?

yao ming.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
I like Danzig more than The Misfits, but for Glenn Danzig to found both is quite impressive.

Do you like the Graves era of them? One of my last posts in my music thread had a song from each era. They weren't bad, but Danzig era was better.
Eh, more of a Graves guy, but that's just because I grew up around it. Danzig was great, and that's what I love about that era was the more rockabilly/psychobilly sound, but the Graves/Only days are great.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #43
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
yao ming.

Nope, that's my #2.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #44
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Nope, that's my #2.
Mario Elie?
Old 08-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #45
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Eh, more of a Graves guy, but that's just because I grew up around it. Danzig was great, and that's what I love about that era was the more rockabilly/psychobilly sound, but the Graves/Only days are great.

Look at Only's devil's bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7wHOHYCdc

Here's some Graves for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0om_x-PpWqg

Now let's watch and sing together.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: