Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default New Avatar

I need one.

Rasho is wicked awesome but he's a Pacer now. So until the Raptors sign him to a veteran's minimum contract in the 2009 offseason, I need something good and something Raptors related.

Any ideas?
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board
Default Re: New Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I need one.

Rasho is wicked awesome but he's a Pacer now. So until the Raptors sign him to a veteran's minimum contract in the 2009 offseason, I need something good and something Raptors related.

Any ideas?

that headshot pic of Matt Devlin would be kinda funny hahaha
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i can make u like a gif or something.

lemme know who u want in it

you could ask kobe24isdabest for a avatar sized pic of JO in a raptors uniform, just a suggestion
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm considering a Blane Harrington one.

Quote:
that headshot pic of Matt Devlin would be kinda funny hahaha
Good idea too. Will have to wait on him though. It would be bad if he really sucks.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Matt Damon
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Primoz
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:25 PM   #7
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

No, the Rasho head bob is one of the GOAT avatars.

Just another reason why it sucks that Rasho was traded.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #8
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Primoz

he left to go to a euroleague i think
Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

I would go with one of the rookies on the team. Probably between Roko and Jawai
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:15 PM   #10
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
I would go with one of the rookies on the team. Probably between Roko and Jawai
Jamario Moon with his dunks and stuffs
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #11
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

You know, I'm kind of tired of mine, too.

It's too bad that the Rasho head bob is going to be gone. You should get a JO head bob. Like, exactly like the Rasho one, same angle, facial expression, but JO.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:22 AM   #12
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
You know, I'm kind of tired of mine, too.

It's too bad that the Rasho head bob is going to be gone. You should get a JO head bob. Like, exactly like the Rasho one, same angle, facial expression, but JO.
Or I could take the save avatar, paint Rasho's face black, add cornrows and we could just pretend it's JO.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #13
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I need one.

Any ideas?
Going to be tough to see that Rasho one go..it's kind of a staple around here..

I say keep the exact same avatar ..just insert JO's(or another Raptor player) head over Rasho's ..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
b4ball
Local High School Star

b4ball has an OK reputation so far

I'd kinda like to see Q with a Bargnani avatar...lol
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #15
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Or I could take the save avatar, paint Rasho's face black, add cornrows and we could just pretend it's JO.

that id like to see :)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: