Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 12:24 AM   #1
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,516
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Andres Nocioni

I've seen his name pop up a lot in talks of trades by fans. Do you guys think we should keep him, or trade him off to another team?

Personally, I'm a fan. I love how he plays the game. Physical, good shooter, exceptional defense, and really can get under a teams skin.

What is your guy's opinion?

Take it away...
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
trig
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,818
trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

He plays hard, an energy guy but I really dont consider him as an exception defender just a decent defender. He takes gamble too much.

He gets mentioned a lot in trade rumors bec he plays the same position as deng. But if ever BenG doesn't return, chicago will need noce's scoring off the bench
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star
 
Bulls_Fan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,158
Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
He plays hard, an energy guy but I really dont consider him as an exception defender just a decent defender. He takes gamble too much.

He gets mentioned a lot in trade rumors bec he plays the same position as deng. But if ever BenG doesn't return, chicago will need noce's scoring off the bench

Not just that he plays the same position, but he will be payed about $1 million less than Deng this season to come off the bench.

I thought Nocioni settled for the 3-pointer too much last year when he could have attacked the rim and made something happen. He also complains way too much...maybe thats an Argentinian thing, cuz Manu does the exact same thing.

I agree that we will need his scoring off the bench, but I would like to see his %'s go up a bit and take better shots.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #4
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe
 
It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 7,435
It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

There was actually a trade talk, about Nocioni for Kristic, but that trade dissapeared as soon as Kristic signed overseas.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!
 
CelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rose+Kirk=Verfechters!
Posts: 1,277
CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I've seen his name pop up a lot in talks of trades by fans. Do you guys think we should keep him, or trade him off to another team?

Personally, I'm a fan. I love how he plays the game. Physical, good shooter, exceptional defense, and really can get under a teams skin.

What is your guy's opinion?

Take it away...


How can you root for a non-American player? "That's what makes a lot American's a joke nowadays, no support and pride of our homeland. I hope you get drafted someday. Way to be a traitor."

...And to think I thought you were a patriot. Shame, shame on you. Go the f#*k back to Argentina you communist-terrorist.

Last edited by CelticForce1349 : 08-20-2008 at 02:33 PM.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,516
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
How can you root for a non-American player? "That's what makes a lot American's a joke nowadays, no support and pride of our homeland. I hope you get drafted someday. Way to be a traitor."

...And to think I thought you were a patriot. Shame, shame on you. Go the f#*k back to Argentina you communist-terrorist.


Hahaha, looks like I really hurt this guys feelings in the past argument. Seems like you've been dying to try to contradict me since you couldn't do it in the last thread.

Considing this is a Bulls message board, and I'm talking about his status with the Bulls team and not the Argentina national team. Obviously I'm not talking about the Olympics. Now remember, this is where reading comprehension comes in once again.

Now, go back to the Celtic's board and ask for some more rep, you waste of life.

Better luck next time.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!
 
CelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rose+Kirk=Verfechters!
Posts: 1,277
CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Hahaha, looks like I really hurt this guys feelings in the past argument. Seems like you've been dying to try to contradict me since you couldn't do it in the last thread.

Considing this is a Bulls message board, and I'm talking about his status with the Bulls team and not the Argentina national team. Obviously I'm not talking about the Olympics. Now remember, this is where reading comprehension comes in once again.

Now, go back to the Celtic's board and ask for some more rep, you waste of life.

Better luck next time.


Now I know that tone/intention is very hard to detect in a post because you don't have anything else to gauge my intent by, but this is silly.

All I did was toss in your very original comment from the other thread and add a bit of that jingoism that you embrace like a security blanket.

I was trying to joke around with you but you are apparently so damn insecure that you have no sense of humor about yourself. It's not that you had to think it was hilarious, but if you can't see how the door was open for this...oh boy.

Come on man, I am not holding a grudge so what is with you? I tried to treat you with respect but you never did the same towards me. Your entire argument was 50% "you're an idiot" and 50% jingoism.

You spent half the time jerking off because I misspelled one word (ridiculous) and using it as an excuse to avoid the points I made. BTW, you should really take a look at your own spelling in those posts before you ever criticize someone else again.

I didn't spend my time trying to one-up you despite the mistakes you made because I was trying to treat you like the adult you claim to be. There was a post you made the other day (about Ben Gordon) that I highlighted and said I agreed with and this was right after "our big argument."

That was real and this is just joking around. How about you take a minute to think this over a bit and let me know how you want this to play out? If you want to let this go and get back to basketball I am cool with that. If you want to keep this going I can certainly do that too.

The ball is in your court so you need to make the decision.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
DwadeOverLebron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Windy City
Posts: 784
DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

peeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu! smells like donkey sh11111111TTTTTTT!!!! up in HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

haha lol i havent seen two white boys go at it like this since...

ali and Frazier







DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,516
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Now I know that tone/intention is very hard to detect in a post because you don't have anything else to gauge my intent by, but this is silly

All I did was toss in your very original comment from the other thread and add a bit of that jingoism that you embrace like a security blanket.

I was trying to joke around with you but you are apparently so damn insecure that you have no sense of humor about yourself. It's not that you had to think it was hilarious, but if you can't see how the door was open for this...oh boy.

Well, "silly", I know what you did. I know what your were trying to do. All you did was say something to attempt to make a mockery of something I said in another thread and tried to apply it to this somehow to show, what?!

Trying to joke around....yeah, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Come on man, I am not holding a grudge so what is with you? I tried to treat you with respect but you never did the same towards me. Your entire argument was 50% "you're an idiot" and 50% jingoism.

You spent half the time jerking off because I misspelled one word (ridiculous) and using it as an excuse to avoid the points I made. BTW, you should really take a look at your own spelling in those posts before you ever criticize someone else again.

Wow...so, you say you're not holding a grudge, but then you go on to whine about how I called you an idiot, and I corrected your spelling in a different thread? Reread what you say, so that you're sure it makes sense. Sounds like someone with a grudge to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
I didn't spend my time trying to one-up you despite the mistakes you made because I was trying to treat you like the adult you claim to be. There was a post you made the other day (about Ben Gordon) that I highlighted and said I agreed with and this was right after "our big argument."

No, you spent your time trying to make yourself seem like the good guy in the argument, when me on the other hand, I don't care if I hurt anyone's feelings when they're saying stupid shit. I don't try to insult someone and say, "I was just joking with you!!!! You have no sense of humor".

Correct what you want. That argument was finished until you came in here bringing up old **** that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. The only reason you didn't pop off being a moron on the Gordon thread is because you had no opportunity. This was perfect, and look, you go and start up again first chance, contributing nothing to the subject of the thread, just to be...funny? You knew it would start things up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
That was real and this is just joking around. How about you take a minute to think this over a bit and let me know how you want this to play out? If you want to let this go and get back to basketball I am cool with that. If you want to keep this going I can certainly do that too.

The ball is in your court so you need to make the decision.

You started this. I chose to start talking basketball with this damn thread, OBVIOUSLY. I make a basketball related thread and you come bringing non-basketball shit into it. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT STUPID?!
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #10
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!
 
CelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rose+Kirk=Verfechters!
Posts: 1,277
CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Well, "silly", I know what you did. I know what your were trying to do. All you did was say something to attempt to make a mockery of something I said in another thread and tried to apply it to this somehow to show, what?!

Trying to joke around....yeah, right.



Wow...so, you say you're not holding a grudge, but then you go on to whine about how I called you an idiot, and I corrected your spelling in a different thread? Reread what you say, so that you're sure it makes sense. Sounds like someone with a grudge to me.



No, you spent your time trying to make yourself seem like the good guy in the argument, when me on the other hand, I don't care if I hurt anyone's feelings when they're saying stupid shit. I don't try to insult someone and say, "I was just joking with you!!!! You have no sense of humor".

Correct what you want. That argument was finished until you came in here bringing up old **** that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject. The only reason you didn't pop off being a moron on the Gordon thread is because you had no opportunity. This was perfect, and look, you go and start up again first chance, contributing nothing to the subject of the thread, just to be...funny? You knew it would start things up again.



You started this. I chose to start talking basketball with this damn thread, OBVIOUSLY. I make a basketball related thread and you come bringing non-basketball shit into it. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT STUPID?!


(First of all I want to say that I appreciate this post. This is the first time you have been 100% civil with me in a response. I do thank you for this but I must say...)


No. No. No.


You started this when you reacted to a comment someone made a about not wanting to root for team USA. When you say that someone is a traitor and should get drafted you are not talking basketball, and you are not talking like a rationale adult.

You do an excellent job of highlighting my paragraphs but you do a very poor job of discussing what I actually said. I don't get the impression that you are too stupid to discuss this thoughtfully, just that you are too stubborn or too angry to talk about this at your best. Am I right?

You said something very interesting in your last post and I wonder if this is what makes you so mad;

"No, you spent your time trying to make yourself seem like the good guy in the argument, when me on the other hand, I don't care if I hurt anyone's feelings when they're saying stupid shit. I don't try to insult someone and say, "I was just joking with you!!!! You have no sense of humor"."

So is that what bothers you? I never said you were a bad person Undisputed. Do you think that because we strongly disagreed you were being personally attacked, and therefore you feel the need to do the same towards me?

I would argue however that (as a twenty year old) you are not nearly as informed as you would like to believe, and that you don't have all the same experiences that accumulate with time. Very often when a person is still quite young they have a very short-sighted view of the world and they hold onto it without ever challenging their own ideas.

When you say that someone is a traitor for not rooting for the U.S. basketball team and they should be drafted, that is a rather extreme point of view, don't you think so?

Can I ask you if you have finished college, or if you have ever spent anytime outside of the US? Do you have any friends that have come from other countries to the U.S in the last few years? Have you done any military service or time in the national guard?

I can answer yes, yes, and yes again. I can also add that I am part of the "Rebuild New Orleans" project and I have given both money and my time (at least one weekend a month for the first year) to actually physically helping. I am involved with projects for clean water and air for the state of Texas, and I have been involved in 2 campaigns for President in the last 8 years,( mostly voter registration and other tedious stuff that happens on the local level) and I have served as an assistant to my local a congressmen. I have also been a volunteer to the Big Brother's outreach for the last 4 years helping young boys that need everything from being told how to shave, to how they can succeed in life.

Now I am NOT saying that this makes me better than you Undisputed, but I will not accept the idea that you know more than me about patriotism until you give a damn good explanation.

I am certainly willing to hear you give a clear, articulate reason for why someone is traitor for not rooting for the US basketball team.

Don't just highlight my paragraphs and make a highly repetitive snide remark, just explain your position to the best of your ability. Please do that or just say you over-reacted to the comment from another person about not wanting to root for the USA basketball team.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:15 AM   #11
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,516
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
(First of all I want to say that I appreciate this post. This is the first time you have been 100% civil with me in a response. I do thank you for this but I must say...)


No. No. No.


You started this when you reacted to a comment someone made a about not wanting to root for team USA. When you say that someone is a traitor and should get drafted you are not talking basketball, and you are not talking like a rationale adult.

You do an excellent job of highlighting my paragraphs but you do a very poor job of discussing what I actually said. I don't get the impression that you are too stupid to discuss this thoughtfully, just that you are too stubborn or too angry to talk about this at your best. Am I right?

You said something very interesting in your last post and I wonder if this is what makes you so mad;

"No, you spent your time trying to make yourself seem like the good guy in the argument, when me on the other hand, I don't care if I hurt anyone's feelings when they're saying stupid shit. I don't try to insult someone and say, "I was just joking with you!!!! You have no sense of humor"."

So is that what bothers you? I never said you were a bad person Undisputed. Do you think that because we strongly disagreed you were being personally attacked, and therefore you feel the need to do the same towards me?

I would argue however that (as a twenty year old) you are not nearly as informed as you would like to believe, and that you don't have all the same experiences that accumulate with time. Very often when a person is still quite young they have a very short-sighted view of the world and they hold onto it without ever challenging their own ideas.

When you say that someone is a traitor for not rooting for the U.S. basketball team and they should be drafted, that is a rather extreme point of view, don't you think so?

Can I ask you if you have finished college, or if you have ever spent anytime outside of the US? Do you have any friends that have come from other countries to the U.S in the last few years? Have you done any military service or time in the national guard?

I can answer yes, yes, and yes again. I can also add that I am part of the "Rebuild New Orleans" project and I have given both money and my time (at least one weekend a month for the first year) to actually physically helping. I am involved with projects for clean water and air for the state of Texas, and I have been involved in 2 campaigns for President in the last 8 years,( mostly voter registration and other tedious stuff that happens on the local level) and I have served as an assistant to my local a congressmen. I have also been a volunteer to the Big Brother's outreach for the last 4 years helping young boys that need everything from being told how to shave, to how they can succeed in life.

Now I am NOT saying that this makes me better than you Undisputed, but I will not accept the idea that you know more than me about patriotism until you give a damn good explanation.

I am certainly willing to hear you give a clear, articulate reason for why someone is traitor for not rooting for the US basketball team.

Don't just highlight my paragraphs and make a highly repetitive snide remark, just explain your position to the best of your ability. Please do that or just say you over-reacted to the comment from another person about not wanting to root for the USA basketball team.

I won't highlight you this time, because honestly, I'm sick of of arguing with you on this.

All I have to say is just go over everything I've said in the last thread, and you will understand my position. I'm also sick of repeating myself on this issue.

I don't think I'm any better than you. You just get everything I say and twist it. It goes through your eyes and gets lost in translation on the trip to your brain, it seems.

Like I said in the other thread, I don't consider myself a hardcore patriot. I support my home country because it is home. What I said to Vmdv or you isn't overboard in my opinion, because I think it's disgusting that someone can root against their country that just got shamed in it's own game the last time around. Basketball is our sport, and the U.S. is our country, and I hate seeing people rooting against it just because we're the favorites. When you said you hate seeing people display passion when cheering for the U.S. made me scratch my head even more.

Then you started with the politics, and everything went from there. This issue should've been dropped after the ridiculously long discussion on the other thread, we both said everything we had to say there. You pulling out a cheap shot on this thread was immature.

Seriously, if you care so much, go to the Pau thread and reread everything I said...and review your replies. If you find good sense in what you say and none in mine, then just drop this. Obviously we can't understand each other.

I was willing to let this argument rest, and the only reason this is going on right now is because of YOU. I'm done. I've said everything that there is to be said.

So there, no insults, plain and simple. Now stfu about this allready. Stop bringing up an argument that we've allready covered all of the areas on. This is done, it was done in the last thread.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:51 AM   #12
trig
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,818
trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Why not just stay on topic and just pm each other?
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:07 AM   #13
tian820
NBA lottery pick
 
tian820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,513
tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
Why not just stay on topic and just pm each other?

I'll bring it back on topic. I don't like Nocioni, have never really liked him. He seems to be overrated on defense because he hustles and plays hard, but he's really not incredibly good at staying in front of his man. I also hate his inconsistency and decision making on offense. He's kind of like Manu in that he just makes you shake your head a lot of the time with the decisions he makes, but he's nowhere near as good and makes a lot more mistakes because of it. I do think he's got value though and the Bulls should be smart and take advantage of it.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:30 AM   #14
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,516
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
Why not just stay on topic and just pm each other?

Didn't plan on arguing.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 AM   #15
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!
 
CelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rose+Kirk=Verfechters!
Posts: 1,277
CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Andres Nocioni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I won't highlight you this time, because honestly, I'm sick of of arguing with you on this.

All I have to say is just go over everything I've said in the last thread, and you will understand my position. I'm also sick of repeating myself on this issue.

I don't think I'm any better than you. You just get everything I say and twist it. It goes through your eyes and gets lost in translation on the trip to your brain, it seems.

Like I said in the other thread, I don't consider myself a hardcore patriot. I support my home country because it is home. What I said to Vmdv or you isn't overboard in my opinion, because I think it's disgusting that someone can root against their country that just got shamed in it's own game the last time around. Basketball is our sport, and the U.S. is our country, and I hate seeing people rooting against it just because we're the favorites. When you said you hate seeing people display passion when cheering for the U.S. made me scratch my head even more.

Then you started with the politics, and everything went from there. This issue should've been dropped after the ridiculously long discussion on the other thread, we both said everything we had to say there. You pulling out a cheap shot on this thread was immature.

Seriously, if you care so much, go to the Pau thread and reread everything I said...and review your replies. If you find good sense in what you say and none in mine, then just drop this. Obviously we can't understand each other.

I was willing to let this argument rest, and the only reason this is going on right now is because of YOU. I'm done. I've said everything that there is to be said.

So there, no insults, plain and simple. Now stfu about this allready. Stop bringing up an argument that we've allready covered all of the areas on. This is done, it was done in the last thread.



Thanks for the civil reply Undisputed. Obviously we wont always agree about politics or basketball, but which two people always agree on anything anyway?

For the record, I am dead serious when I say I was not trying to cheap-shot you in this thread. I apologize for making you feel that way, that was not my intention.

I don't have any ill feelings towards you so I am just going to say that I wish the best of luck to you in both whatever it is you do, and of course as a fellow Bulls fan. Alright, back to basketball...
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy