Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #16
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A White Woman Explains Why She Prefers Black Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
who gives a **** why you like black men. attention ho.

It's just her opinion, relax.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

think that's her
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

after reading the whole thing, there is some truth to her article tho especially the part about how black guys in general approach women in a different way than most white guys.....

you could flirt with a white woman (nothing serious) and come to find out later that it really affected her in a positive way (sexual)... you got her attention and she is open...

but its a tough subject... people catch feelings when they hear this stuff

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 08-20-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #19
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
It's just her opinion, relax.
We know it's her opinion, but she didn't need to go so over the top with it. She sounded on the brink of obsession with black guys and basically insulting white guys.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #20
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
We know it's her opinion, but she didn't need to go so over the top with it. She sounded on the brink of obsession with black guys and basically insulting white guys.

She was insulting white guys. From what I got from the article we're boring, lackluster in bed and have terrible skin. Except if your a dark Italian, maybe then you'll be good enough for her.

I think if I read this same article when i was younger, say 16-18, I probably would of been pissed and would be calling her a ***** and what not. But now, it has little effect on me. She likes black men fine, that's her opinion and I'll find someone else.

I hate to be so cliche but "Opinions are like *******s, everyone has them."

I wasn't to shocked when I saw the responses from some of you ishers.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:51 AM   #21
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

think that's her

wow, i couldn't have been more wrong.

Quote:
They want me. We look at one another and exchange a visible frisson of sexual energy in the lingering glances.

am i the only one who thinks her florid prose is more than a little self-congratulatory? i mean, she looks like the anti-medusa (i.e. a look from her makes hard things soft). how is she supposedly scoring so much?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:51 AM   #22
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I'll find someone else.

pics or...
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #23
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
how is she supposedly scoring so much?

must take it in the a**
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #24
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

After years of living in the neighborhood, SUSAN CRAIN BAKOSí Harlem romance ended with a bang.

Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This lady seems to look at black America as if it's some sort of alternate reality. It's members, the society as a whole, strictly exist for her enjoyment.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #26
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

This lady can't make up her mind.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #27
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Q. Why do they say once you go black, you never go back?

A. Because after they rape you they kill you.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #28
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to **** black women with downy skin to spite her.

I'm sooooo chill like that.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #29
Action-Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Q. Why do they say once you go black, you never go back?

A. Because after they rape you they kill you.

idiot.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action-Jackson
idiot.

Black men rape white women at a very high ratio. facts are facts. You think we linched all those sugar lips for nothing? DO YOU? If you do you be calling us racist. Are you calling all of white America racist?

Cause I am.

**** America.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: