Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 09-02-2006, 11:43 PM   #16
TRapsFan4Lyf
I brick open layups

TRapsFan4Lyf has an OK reputation so far

didnt have to post it infinity times tho, now u just seem like a pervert.
TRapsFan4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #17
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewarkThugg
I seen some of the prettist girls in Toronto,they have girls from all over the world

yea...um we heard u the first 10 times...
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:55 AM   #18
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

wow did you really clicked post reply that much
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:02 AM   #19
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
well, there was this list (TOP 10) that just came out on best tourist cities in U.S./Canada, and Toronto was not in it, so I guess this may answer your questions... the list did have Montreal, Vancouver and couple other of cities in Canada...

It's all a matter of opinion. Perhaps the person(s) who made this Top 10 list had a bad experience in Toronto such as poor service at a restaurant and that clouded their judgement or for whatever reason they don't like Toronto.

I thought Victoria, BC was one of the Top 10 cities on this list. Give me a break. I am sure it is a nice city but for tourism. There are probably 20 U.S. cities that should be ahead of Victoria alone. Can't tell me there are more things to do in Victoria than in Toronto.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:21 AM   #20
Nhui
I brick open layups

Nhui has an OK reputation so far

The thing with Toronto is there are no good landmarks to see, and landmarks is what draws people to cities. The CN Tower has become the thing of the past and there are no major attractions. Big Amusement parks like Wonderland are found in all major big cities. When my relatives come over from different parts of the world, they just basically want to see Niagara falls, and thats almost a 2 hour drive from T.O. What else is there to do in Toronto that you can't anywhere else? T.O. is a the financial centre of Canada... and that is about it... not much to sight see (anything that would draw large crowds anyways). Victoria seems to be more beautiful of a city then Toronto.
Nhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #21
Razorsedge
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Razorsedge has an OK reputation so far

The author of the article was comes from an "alternative lifestyle" and suggested that if Toronto catered more to the "alternative lifestyle" then maybe so it would be higher up on the list. I am not sure I want Toronnot to be higher up on that list
Razorsedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:29 PM   #22
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsedge
The author of the article was comes from an "alternative lifestyle" and suggested that if Toronto catered more to the "alternative lifestyle" then maybe so it would be higher up on the list. I am not sure I want Toronnot to be higher up on that list

Interesting. Considering they hold the Pride Parade every year you would think in this case Toronto would be in the Top 10.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:36 PM   #23
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

im from england and ive been to toronto, new york, boston, san francisco, sacramento, newfoundland, quahog and i think the best cities were toronto, boston ann new york, however boston wasnt quite as interesting and new york was nowhere near as clean as toronto and thats why i love the city, also canadians are probably the nicest people ive ever met, complete contrast to americans (i shall hold my tongue). new yorks an amazing city but as a place to stay a long time in or even live in, give me toronto every day
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:12 PM   #24
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

I would never leave Toronto. I love it here. Mostly nice people. Lots of different cultures. Yes lots of hot girls and amazing sportsfans like yourselves. Also the town is very clean and kept pretty well. The standard of living here is great. I am proud to be from TDot and even prouder to be Canadian..Oh yeah and Go Raps...

PS. when will they unveil the new uni's anyone know?
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #25
the truth
...since 95

the truth has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I love the city. Girls galore, whatever your flavor, we have it. It is indeed a great place to live but we might be a bit lacking in sights...

Meh.

At least people donít say "itís a great place to visit but I wouldnít want to live there."

My only beef with the city that may force me to the outskirts is the traffic. But every major city has that problem; Boston and New York are legendary in that respect so it could be worse.

I doubt I would ever live anywhere else.
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #26
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

I wanna stay in Toronto for life. Its nice to travel and all, but Toronto for me is always home.
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: