Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-21-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ooh Ooh! Question!

i asked mathius this awhile ago.

anyways, for the phat PS2 version, where can i buy the chord for online? is there anywhere that isnt Ebay that has it? like a staples or something? and whats the avg price?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ooh Ooh! Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i asked mathius this awhile ago.

anyways, for the phat PS2 version, where can i buy the chord for online? is there anywhere that isnt Ebay that has it? like a staples or something? and whats the avg price?

chord? What chord? You asked me about a network adapter. I told you I bought mine at gamestop.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah thats what i meant...

is there any other place u think there might be one aside from gamestop/ebay? i dont have acess to either
Old 08-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #4
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

Buy ps2 slimline, it has network adapter in it.
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Try Amazon.com

Also, I'm sure Babbages/GameStop, etc. has a web site.

Mathius
Old 08-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinas23
Buy ps2 slimline, it has network adapter in it.

your saying i should buy a whole new PS2 just for a network thing in it? get real
Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Is there a Game Crazy near you?

Maybe a pawn shop or a thrift store?

Or if you are lucky, you may have an indie games shop in your neighborhood…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #8
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
Is there a Game Crazy near you?

Maybe a pawn shop or a thrift store?

Or if you are lucky, you may have an indie games shop in your neighborhood…

What is the definition of an "indie gamer" ? I found a game developing site that goes by Indie gamers and I didn't understand the reference.

Mathius
Old 08-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #9
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Indie is just shorthand for independent.

Definition of indie
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: