Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #16
no conscience
I brick open layups

no conscience has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Star Wars Force Unleashed Demo

ehh the demo was just alright to me. not as fluid as i hoped. i still think the jedi knight is much better
no conscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Several good Star Wars games:

Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic 2
X Wing
Tie Fighter
X Wing vs Tie Fighter
Dark Forces
Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Pod Racer
Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Battlefield
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

I just played it today. I actually thoroughly enjoyed it. Wished it was a tad longer, but that's why it's called a Demo I guess. It took me a while to adapt to the controls, but once I did, it was a wrap. Very imaginative. Still, I hope theres a variety of enemies/missions. Defintley will be worth a rent, and I'll keep the demo for a while(Until I play the real deal)
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Downloaded a few days ago, the Force is so much fun to use. I haven't gotten very far in the demo because I didn't have much time. It's awesome, watching Star Wars and thinking how bad ass the Jedis (and Siths) are, and now getting to be one.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #20
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

How good is this game? I've never been a big star wars fan. I did enjoy hacking and slashing in Jedi Power Battles even with its uber-broken gameplay.

I'm asking because video games sites are blocked in work
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #21
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
How good is this game? I've never been a big star wars fan. I did enjoy hacking and slashing in Jedi Power Battles even with its uber-broken gameplay.

I'm asking because video games sites are blocked in work

This game is really good. The graphics and gameplay on PS3 are amazing.

I've beaten the demo about 10 times now, haha.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: