Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #16
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al
Some of you guys need to learn a lot about basketball, Miami barely beat the bulls last, and i mean barely.
They will make it pat the second round this year definitly....

So you really believe that since the bulls were in the games pretty close to miami that they are miami's level ? Or i guess you are saying that the games could have went either way? Miami didn't have any game 7's last year in any series for that fact. And if they barley beat chicago then it would have at least went to 7 games which it didn't. But then again why won't anyone address the reason of how you can have killer "so -called" offense and stellar "so-called" defense and be a .500 team (41-41)? I know why because teams with winnings records THE CHICAGO BULLLS WERE 11-28!!!!. You cou;dn't beat the good teams, so you padded victories by beatings team with terrible records like my new york knicks. Oh yeah one of our 23 victories came from yall too. cONTENDERS!!!!! man please.

Last edited by knickscity : 09-17-2006 at 10:53 AM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:24 AM   #17
goillcity
I brick open layups

goillcity has an OK reputation so far

i could give a damn about proving my point anymore
after writin long ass comments with real reasons why the bulls will be killin
i get the same old b s regergitated back
so all i want to say is y'all are god damn lames
eat a di diq
goillcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 AM   #18
chifan1798
Can barely lace up my sneakers

chifan1798 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
So you really believe that since the bulls were in the games pretty close to miami that they are miami's level ? Or i guess you are saying that the games could have went either way? Miami didn't have any game 7's last year in any series for that fact. And if they barley beat chicago then it would have at least went to 7 games which it didn't. But then again why won't anyone address the reason of how you can have killer "so -called" offense and stellar "so-called" defense and be a .500 team (41-41)? I know why because teams with winnings records THE CHICAGO BULLLS WERE 11-28!!!!. You cou;dn't beat the good teams, so you padded victories by beatings team with terrible records like my new york knicks. Oh yeah one of our 23 victories came from yall too. cONTENDERS!!!!! man please.

Talent and experience were the advantage that miami had over the bulls. But the so-called better teams such as NJ and Detroit certainly didn't play the heat as good as the bulls did. Detroit and NJ both have more talent and more allstars, but as the bulls have shown, hard work and hustle can go a long way in overcoming the "talents" of the other team. I wouldn't say miami barely beat the bulls, but they had a damn tough time getting past them. I gave my reason on the .500 record in another post that you started and I'm not going to type it all out again, so you can refer to that for an explaination. Oh, by the way, that same miami team that won the championship last year was criticized all season because they couldn't win against the good teams such as detroit, SA, Dallas, etc, so I believe it's safe to say that even if your regular season record isn't up to par, anything can happen in the playoffs. You need to just give up and concede to the fact that:

1. The bulls are better than your knicks
2. The knicks won't make the playoffs
3. The bulls will get your pick again in next year's draft
4. You suspect that Isaiah is on our payroll instead of the knicks
5. You wish the knicks had our team and coach. All of this backlash just stems from your jealousy of our team.
chifan1798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:00 AM   #19
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillcity
people would rather see kobe score 81 points?
do you live on a farm?
you must live near corn fields
kobe could score 81 points a game and the lakers will still be garbage
how do the rules reflect that good all around basketball is out?
are these the same rules that make all new yorks offensive
treats non existent
this is chicago where nothings cute, we like it grimey, we get amped when we see hustle
i could give a damn about how many points you score on the mavs or the suns
chicago will be shutin em down
go widdle yourself a corncob pipe and take another hit of that dust
final wrath what a cheese d!ck

But Kobe still wouldn't have those three rings if it wasn't for Shaquille O'Neal. It has been shown Kobe cannot carry a team.

Everyone calm down. The Season has not started and already we are in Hell In A Cell WWE style. Let us wait untill the All Star Game to start saying who was right and wrong. Me myself I got 10/31 circled.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:08 AM   #20
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity

Hey man, call us when your Knicks make the playoffs.
One thing is true, you never gave up hope, but your best chance at returning to respectability (ie: Larry Brown) left New York.
Face facts player, Isaih will kill the Knicks like he did the CBA
You got too many me 1st ballers (Steve, Jalen, Eddie, Stephon, etcetera)
You are going to have many Knicks players BEGGING TO GET OUT OF NEW YORK (Honestly I'd love Channing Frye in a Bulls Uni, but won't happen.)
The New York Knicks are the new L.A. Clippers. They look like an expansion team with a handfull of star players and no names.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:45 AM   #21
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsBigMan29

Hey man, call us when your Knicks make the playoffs.
One thing is true, you never gave up hope, but your best chance at returning to respectability (ie: Larry Brown) left New York.
Face facts player, Isaih will kill the Knicks like he did the CBA
You got too many me 1st ballers (Steve, Jalen, Eddie, Stephon, etcetera)
You are going to have many Knicks players BEGGING TO GET OUT OF NEW YORK (Honestly I'd love Channing Frye in a Bulls Uni, but won't happen.)
The New York Knicks are the new L.A. Clippers. They look like an expansion team with a handfull of star players and no names.

the knicks best chance of returning to respectability is kg. thats most likely where he'll go if the wolves dont have a winning record by trade deadline.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #22
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

If the Bulls don't get him first. And I believe K.G. will want to come home before he chooses New York.

The last time anybody from New York was passed ovewr was on Flavor of Love when Flav picked Hoops. What makes you think .G. will go to NYC?
(Sorry I'm on my Woddy Page from Around the Horn rant, LOL)
Old 09-20-2006, 03:46 AM   #23
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Internet has an OK reputation so far

Final Wrath I think your living in la la land.

KG is one of the most loyal ppl in sports. If and I say if he ever left the Twolves, it would only be because they are not winning and he wants to go somewhere he can win. And the Knicks are the crappest team in the comp. There is no way he would go there cos they are worse than the wolves.

Chicago would make more sense cos they actually need a post player and its his home. Plus they are close to becoming contenders.

Still I dont think we will get him. But NY has no chance in hell of getting him.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: