Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default DC vs MK Joker fatality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5yiU1gIU_8

That's a pretty cool fatality. I didn't think they were gonna include fatalities. Word was that this game was gonna be more tame.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DC vs MK Joker fatality

lol love the move. I still think the game woulda been 1000000 times better if it was Marvel vs. MK because Marvels characters fit better, but it could still be fun. Glad to see fatalities made it in
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This game looks amazing. I really hope it does well so that fighting games make a comeback on next generation gaming. All the shooter games are getting sickening.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #4
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
This game looks amazing. I really hope it does well so that fighting games make a comeback on next generation gaming. All the shooter games are getting sickening.

I doubt that this will be the game to put fighting games back on the map… IF they can ever resolve the issue of lag with online fights, maybe the upcoming Street Fighter IV can light a fire? Soul Cal IV online suffers with lag and that can ruin the experience…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #5
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
I doubt that this will be the game to put fighting games back on the map…

Really depends on how well it sells. The graphics and environments in MK Vs. DC are supposed to be ground breaking for a fighting game. It has a lot of potential to be huge with the appeal of MK going against heavyweight DC characters like Batman, Joker, and Superman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
IF they can ever resolve the issue of lag with online fights, maybe the upcoming Street Fighter IV can light a fire? Soul Cal IV online suffers with lag and that can ruin the experience…

Soul Calibre IV is so weak. It's like every other Soul Calibre game released....I hope the new Street Fighter doesn't have online lag, I'm really looking forward that game.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

I personally thought this game was going to be very passable. Looks pretty fun though. I may rent it one day if I'm bored enough.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #7
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: DC vs MK Joker fatality

Kinda ghey how the "superheroes" dont do fatalities, but the villians and the MK characters can.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
Kinda ghey how the "superheroes" dont do fatalities, but the villians and the MK characters can.

Why is that gay? Since when do Superheroes kill? They're keeping the characters in character for this video game.

The superheroes will have brutalities, not fatalities. Still cool.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: