Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #16
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Ginobili done for the olympic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
somewhere in san antonio, e02dlyne is contemplating suicide.

put me down for that too

I'm glad that it's happening now, months before the season starts...

But damn, Ginobili (my favorite player) is getting older every year, I hope he'll be fine come the playoffs.

Looks like Roger Mason Jr. will be getting plenty of burn at the start of the season.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #17
Paladin55
Hopeful Knicks Fan

Paladin55 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
you know he's fuming right now, if i remember right he spoke out against him playing in the olympics in the first place.... maybe somebody remebers better than me, but i'm fairly certain he wasn't happy about it because he had been injured in the playoffs and he wanted manu to take care of it this off season

Yup- and he should be.

I'm glad the Knicks pick- Gallinari- pulled out of the qualifying tournament Italy will be playing in so his back would be completely mended by the time training camp begins. Ginobili should have stayed out too, but I suppose his national pride would not let him do so. Got to be something in a contract which keeps players out of international play if they have existing injuries when the tournament is to be played.

Bad blow for a team whose window of opportunity with a Duncan/Ginobili/Parker core is rapidly closing.
Paladin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #18
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by proballer
Pretty bad news for San Antonio. The Spurs just released Parker so that he can play with France, I guess Pop must be scared to death!

Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM   #19
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

I think a full strength Argentina could have beaten the USA. No injuries means full strength Ginobli, Nocioni, Delfino and their PG. Scola killed the US and imagine if he played like that and they had full strenght players listed above.

I really think they could have beaten them.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
I srsly doubt they will beat lithuania now, they coudlnt do it even with healthy manu and nocioni before.
meh, thin injury hurts them, but if delfino is on ( I know its a big ****ing if) they will do fine. scola has been very solid and the other bigs know their role. too bad their ball handlers arent great (delf is solid, but not a primary ball handler). If delfino can drive and score with confidence and open it up for scola in the post and the shooters, they can definitely win. I think it will be a fun game.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
I think a full strength Argentina could have beaten the USA. No injuries means full strength Ginobli, Nocioni, Delfino and their PG. Scola killed the US and imagine if he played like that and they had full strenght players listed above.

I really think they could have beaten them.
I agree.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:13 PM   #22
flintstone
Good High School Starter

flintstone has an OK reputation so far

With any luck, lithuania will kick their racist butts now
flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #23
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by proballer
Pretty bad news for San Antonio. The Spurs just released Parker so that he can play with France, I guess Pop must be scared to death!

also, i heard tim duncan is going back to his first love - swimming - after watching michael phelps' olympic run. "i am confident that, with four years of training, i can do the same in the next olympics", duncan told reporters on wednesday.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #24
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintstone
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
argentinia is not spain dumbass
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #26
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

4th place
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #27
flintstone
Good High School Starter

flintstone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
argentinia is not spain dumbass

Maybe you should go down there for a visit ....dummerASS
flintstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #28
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #29
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
well, spurstalk is in meltdown mode.

i know exactly i was listening to mikey taylor today and all these fans were calling in saying how mad they are at Ginobili for playing for his country when he knew he was injured...even a couple of them dropped to "T" word..personally i cant be mad that he wanted to represent his country..it would be very hypocritical because i wanted him to play for the Spurs knowing he was injured then
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #30
BrianScalabrine
Banned

BrianScalabrine has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I didn't know there are black players in Argentina national team.
BrianScalabrine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: