Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #61
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
I'd be thrilled if that happened, but, as we both agree, knight will only be a temporary solution to the PG problem. A franchise PG will still be sought after.

Marcus Banks or Marcus Williams are the only 2 "franchise" point guards I see right now.
I don't think Banks can be a high-level long-term starter. When he fully pans out, I think he can be a solid, middle-of-the-pack starting point, though. If that satisfies what you're looking for, then you should pick him up.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:07 AM   #62
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
trading mopete would be tough... he's our best perimeter defender... but you gotta give to get i guess.

Not a Kobe fan at all, but need I say 81?
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:14 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Not a Kobe fan at all, but need I say 81?

Need you understand Dallas D improved since then.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:48 PM   #64
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Need you understand Dallas D improved since then.

You know Kobe scored 81 against Toronto right?
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 PM   #65
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
You know Kobe scored 81 against Toronto right?

Yeah, i was thinkin 62 when i was replying. My bad. :stupid:
Old 06-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #66
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
You're not with stupid. You are stupid.

I've been seeing you hating on every Raptor trade deal GOBB, you need to quit.

Why not ask him to fly?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:24 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
You're not with stupid. You are stupid.

I've been seeing you hating on every Raptor trade deal GOBB, you need to quit.

List them all then list which ones i hated. Glad you notice what I post here. Cant say the same for you.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:29 PM   #68
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

By "hating" he means that you always have an opposing view with all the raptor fans in trades.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:31 PM   #69
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
The Toronto Raptors will be under the salary cap

I thought the Raptors were over the salary cap.
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:36 PM   #70
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

No, they are around 14 mil under it IIRC.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:45 PM   #71
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
By "hating" he means that you always have an opposing view with all the raptor fans in trades.

How is that what he means? He didnt do a good job making sense. Surprised you didnt point that out to him. You have a great job doing that it seems.

And also having an opposing view with all raptor fans in trades? Again I ask where? We cant be speaking on the whole magloire/villy scenerio. Just because i dont see it your way or whomever else way there doesnt mean I'm "hating". Do you and that tool even understand the term? I dont think so.

Its funny because my opinion that Toronto benefits and can improve faster with that trade plus trading the #1 pick is helping the Toronto franchise. I didnt even explain why Milw would do it, how it helps them. But yeah I'm hating.

I still want to know what views i opposed when it came to trades. Thanks
Old 06-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #72
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

We're talking about Brevin Knight?!?!?! Why? Might as well talk about .270 hitters in baseball.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #73
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

if brevin knight was a baseball player, he might be hitting .250 but he'll have 80 stolen bases. and right now that's better than anything toronto has. knight is a good defender and a true floor general. just like sam cassel this past season, if you insert brevin knight in the right line up he'll turn that team into a playoff threat asap.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #74
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
We're talking about Brevin Knight?!?!?! Why? Might as well talk about .270 hitters in baseball.

We talk about him becasue nowadays half of the teams in the league are ran by undersized shooting guards who when asked to run the point don't know when to pass and when to shoot. Guys with all the physical skills in the world who can't control the tempo, and who will overdribble to break down a defense and 5 crossovers later have still not made it past their defender. Brevin doesn't do that. He gets the ball where it needs to be, and in today's NBA thats a valuable commodity. Sorry if you don't see it that way.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:23 PM   #75
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Brevin can defend well? Apart from playing the passing lanes well, I'd really doubt his abilities.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: