Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #31
Chocogrease
Serious playground baller

Chocogrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: CounterStrike

$10 for 1.6, buy it off of Steam.
Chocogrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #32
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh wow...hmm

screw that then
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #33
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
oh wow...hmm

screw that then
source is like 15....
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #34
Back In Shape
Great young streetballer

Back In Shape has not been impressing people

I was addicted to CS and TFC like a drug until about 2001 when I kept getting banned left and right for wallhacks and aimbot. I knew over 20 different text glitches for TFC which were undetectable, I used to drive the other players INSANE! Man, in TFC, I used to love to camp at spawn points with a demoman and wreak havoc, especially in the Murderball map. I'd kill dozens of people at a time in mere seconds! I miss those days when online gaming was like a whole new world opening up.
Back In Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #35
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

I play CS 1.6 very often and Im sooo good at it...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #36
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
I play CS 1.6 very often and Im sooo good at it...

do you exterminate the hostages :) :)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #37
Back In Shape
Great young streetballer

Back In Shape has not been impressing people

People still play CS? How many servers are left that you can still find a decent amount of people on? Do people still hack a lot? I remember when there were thousands and you could still find at least a few hundred for the old TFC.
Back In Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #38
kingpala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In Shape
People still play CS? How many servers are left that you can still find a decent amount of people on? Do people still hack a lot? I remember when there were thousands and you could still find at least a few hundred for the old TFC.

There are over 4k servers for Source. 1.6 has quite a few also. You can only find hackers for 1.6. For Source, there are the usual hackers. More than before at least.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #39
Mordecai11
I brick open layups

Mordecai11 has decent reputation

I play 1.6
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #40
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WarRock > CounterStrike
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #41
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In Shape

I dont see as many hackers as I used to mainly b/c I play on funmap servers. I can only play so much dust/dust2/aztec/assault/de_/cs_ maps.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #42
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

used to be cal p in my eariler days.

o yeah. and for all you noobs taking source over 1.6. SHAME ON YOU. you dont know what the **** yall talking about.
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #43
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

1.6 is arguably the best FPS game INVENTED.

source on the other hand. sh!t
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:02 PM   #44
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

The game play is terrible on source.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #45
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

i'd source you all
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: