Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #61
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: CounterStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar.hands
really easy to play. kids back then starts with this(before playing other pc games), we rent those pc for 15 peso per hour, playing like there's no tomorrow. esp on lan, people will throw every insult known to man. lol
Getting killed w/ a knife = sh!ting your pants in classroom.

kids these days play special force though.

Every time I went to the local malls there, in the arcades they'd be all over some CounterStrike. LOL. That, and still played old fighters like Soul Caliber.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #62
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Red face Re: CounterStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Every time I went to the local malls there, in the arcades they'd be all over some CounterStrike. LOL. That, and still played old fighters like Soul Caliber.

Believe it or not, Tekken Tag is still frequented by most people who actually still go to arcades. And yeah, up til now, every computer shop I go to still has Source and 1.6 on their games list.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #63
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

people at the mall are really good. any game in the arcade like street fighter, metal slug, marvel vs capcom etc. lol cant beat any of those guys.

most of the guys i know(including me) have emulators for those old nintendo games etc. we do that when we're getting tired of the newer ones.
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #64
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

I used to fiend on cs during summer vacation.. I'd start playing after my brother at 1am and go to bed at 12 in the afternoon
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #65
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't play CS:S for a while now. Day of Defeat: Source is a little faster so I'm sticking to it so far.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #66
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

any CS:GO players on here? its valve's newest cs rendition. but they went back to the 1.6 feeling and maps. actually turned out to be a pretty good game with a nostalgic, but new feeling. communities growing, as well.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #67
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember CS. I eventually got to be pretty good at it but I'm sure I suck now it's been years.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #68
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
any CS:GO players on here? its valve's newest cs rendition. but they went back to the 1.6 feeling and maps. actually turned out to be a pretty good game with a nostalgic, but new feeling. communities growing, as well.

I play it on PS3

I'm very sad they dumped cross platform play
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #69
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was addicted to CS for like 5 years...I was good at it too

haven't played in years though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #70
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

Haven't CSS'd in a few months, but played did play IM/Main on ESEA for a few seasons.
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: