Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #61
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

Default Re: Official Pinoy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
No crispy pata, lechong kawali, sisig, lechon de leche, liempo.

nooooooooooooooo

and about cyrus baguio, i have a little story to tell. one of my best friends can brag that he shut down baguio in a pick up. but he was 17 & 5'8" while baguio was 13 & 5'7" during that time
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #62
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
yep you are right.. our advantage would be our speed and shooting i suppose

Not if your fat , I mean cmon most of the people in the philippines are obese..

not to be rude or anything , but they look like they havnt ate anything for the past few days... I really feel sorry for them tho..

havin a celebrity as a politician is dumb, they should get rid of it. like manny pacquiao , WTF??
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #63
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
Not if your fat , I mean cmon most of the people in the philippines are obese..

not to be rude or anything , but they look like they havnt ate anything for the past few days... I really feel sorry for them tho..

havin a celebrity as a politician is dumb, they should get rid of it. like manny pacquiao , WTF??

i wonder what food theyre eating .. i've never been fat my entire life..

regarding pacquiao why are you hard on him? hmmmmm... he just replaced a guy who has built a dynasty for his family and yet the provinced sucked big time. id rather have a celebrity than a traditional politician who steals money for his people....
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #64
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
i wonder what food theyre eating .. i've never been fat my entire life..

regarding pacquiao why are you hard on him? hmmmmm... he just replaced a guy who has built a dynasty for his family and yet the provinced sucked big time. id rather have a celebrity than a traditional politician who steals money for his people....

I ADMIRE him as a boxer , But I mean c'mon! Boxer and politic ish just doesnt go together!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #65
refSleevamepe
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Australia Shopping

This is my first post.
[url=http://bigarticlelibrary.com/Art/52953/134/On-line-purchasing-increase-australia-wide.html
http://www.coolarticledirectory.info/2011/03/online-shopping-thrive-in-australia/
[/url]
refSleevamepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 AM   #66
lvbags2n

Default 2 Exactly in which supplier “ugg boots on sale” Originated | ugg Canada Blog

you will definitely acquisition the description of ugg boots if you're reading and magzines Bailey Button Triplet Ugg Boots to watch TV. And you will probably be ridiculed by your colleagues if they acquisition you know little about UGG boots. So, before these situations happen, you'd better at least a few of them prepared. Therefore, you are suggested to crop immediate activity and UGG boots to buy. Mini UGG boots are one of the best sellers of all kinds of UGG boots UGG boots and these are really in style and are individually bailey button ugg boots oriented. Moreover, they are best suited ugg boots cheap to your body figure. You can see how others wear UGG boots if you have any annual on what to go with them. Although classic short ugg boots UGG boots producers to ugg boots classic tall sell on the wholesale price that you are clumsy to get cheap UGG boots from manufacturers if you can not afford the minimum amount they are allurement to buy. But you do have access to UGG cheap UGG boots from UGG outlet store online. For your information, do not be bamboozled and purchase shoes that are not authentic. windbreaker to adjust with a deep dejected jeans, and wearing the atramentous ugg boots 5800. Fashinoable How ugg boot clearance can you image that should be eye-catching scene. On the other hand, this ugg boots are comfortable and can breathe freely. It does not matter where you are that you do not have to worry about your feet will be frozen, but wear a pair ugg boots enough. It was not always atramentous Coler to challenge. More attention to actualization trends, you will acquisition that the atramentous was an element must have. So you do not have to worry about the atramentous ugg boots 5800 will consist of data. In general, Men's Classic Short 5800 ugg bailey button Black UGG Boots will more Ugg Boots popular in the future! Copyright © nike sale · WordPress Simon under Simon · Login legend has it that "ugg" for temporary "ugly" - ". ugly boots "as" Ugg boots and shoes for sale "apparently the a lot of likely continue for decades," ugg "was customari time captivated in sheepskin boots and shoes designed in Australia. The reputation was so accustomed that usually aftereffect from the Australian dictionaries, and ugg boots and shoes are in actuality generally accustomed as "ug" or "ugh" boots. ugg boots and shoes are not brand-new developed products, yet they have to plan as ugg sale uk much added was known. Lately Ugg boots was working as a actualization baton with sophisticated bouquets and also the high ugg boots and shoes, and in actuality the developed ugg boots. As a result, this abnormality was the above planning and are looking for Get On Your Boots, his dancing shoes manufacturers turned up to use the Ladies Ugg Boots made of cowhide accomplished a draft of a sheepskin. If you tend to ugg boots amazing, unexpected costs was acute to become aware that essentially you ugg boots sale get them by being able to knowledgeable sources. But in agreement of the Usa if addicts insist on a "UGG boots," they are not updated in the boots and shoes designed by Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the parent company of "UGG Australia". But with regard to the United States, where developed men and women insist on "Sienna Miller Ugg cheap" they are probably updates on the public sale and shoes ugg boots accomplished by Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the parent company UGG Australia. And so as continued as you have dark around you and advertising footwear, unexpected costs to well aware of that ability be the length of time "cheap ugg boots" was used, it was an individual advising an Australian-made boot sheepskin, or plus a default name cast content assuming Ugg Boots UK. Up until and you're dark around the state and updates on footwear, it's good to be aware of that ability be the length of time "ugg boot" was used, the individual advisory bodies of an Australian and -made sheepskin boot, or about a admired name cast content assuming to boot. While some of the Australian offer, however, the achieve of these boots, "UGG" was in fact a trade away from the boots and shoes are produced in the U.S. company, "UGG Australia." Many of the Australian manufacturers now sell what was commonly referred to as generally accustomed as "____ 0____ "as" Australian sheepskin boots. " uggs outlet all-important for maintenance tips, because they possess an attempt to How Clean UGG Paisley videos. To plan as on the safe side, check in actuality all together taking into annual the accumulation or commission which you provided the boots and shoes for their special someone directions. In the attending of a person has any questions ugg classic cardy boots they are ugg argyle knit captivated aloft mentioned types of treatment for your boots clean.
lvbags2n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #67
gxwmmfd

Default how to get strong by trx suspension trainer?

Hello. everyone.
would like to make new friends with you guys.
gxwmmfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:24 AM   #68
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

What u know about crispy pata n Kare Kare son!
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #69
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UAkWP_NbI

Paul "Mr. Excitement" Alvarez - GOAT PBA Dunker. This guy once scored 71 points in the PBA.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: