Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #16
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

it's going to be so hard for the mavs to stop shaq, you saw the defensive player of the year ben wallace not being able to stop him then erick dampier and diop won't stop him but on the other side of the ball who's going to stop dirk? it's going to be a great series
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:07 PM   #17
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

The Heat have veterans - Shaq, GP - who've been there before and understand what Finals pressure is all about. That, plus Riley's experience will end up being a huge factor.

I want the Mavs to win it all, but I'm picking the Heat to get it done. If Dirk has a couple of sub-par games, the Mavs don't really have a consistent scoring threat to back him up.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:09 PM   #18
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Mavs fans should now be scared. AAP has predicted that you'll be in the finals, if you've been here for 3 months, you should know that isn't a good thing.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:33 PM   #19
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

You might wanna work on you reading comprehension skills Sperm. Read AAPs post again
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #20
Patti972
I airball my layups

Patti972 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenile
You might wanna work on you reading comprehension skills Sperm. Read AAPs post again

I thought I missed something...I didn't see where he predicted that.
Patti972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:40 PM   #21
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

You're just trying to throw me a line?...Well, I ate up your line and shat it out. Go search for it in the sewer.

There's no R&C skills to work on, he's assuming Phoenix is going down by starting this thread. Get off my dick you desert dweller a.k.a. Dallas Native.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:41 PM   #22
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

Riley's, Shaqs, GP's Experience is going to melt down mavs but dirk is going to put them on their shoulders and make it a good series, Dwayne Wade is just going to flat out dominate this series and make josh howards defense look sad
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:48 PM   #23
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Seriously....since when did the Suns get eliminated? Everyone is sleeping on them like they have all season. When Amare when down, nobody expected them to make the playoffs. When they lost Game 4 to LAL, we expected Kobe to advance to the second round. And of course, everyone expected the Clippers to take care of business with their big men...yet PHX remains. This is such a quality team, playing high quality basketball. If it one thing I learned this season, it would be: NEVER SLEEP ON PHX. Tonight, let's do this! NASH = MVP!!!

This is true, I'm expecting Dallas to advance, but PHX is really showing alot of resolve this year, I wouldnt be shocked to them advance.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #24
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Mavs in 7
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #25
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Should be a great series. I don't know who I want to win it. On some level Im pulling Avery, Dirk, Cuban and the other Im pulling for Shaq,GP, Zo, Riley to win a title, and it should be a great series.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #26
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Dallas is gonna win the whole shebang
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #27
MavsPoke
High School Varsity 6th Man

MavsPoke is considered somewhat coolMavsPoke is considered somewhat cool

1. Dallas with the HCA and COY along with realMVP plus Heat haven't beat the Mavs in forever.

2. Dallas have big men to slow down Shaq and an army of swingmen to pester Wade.

3. Dallas is quicker and more atheletic and will run up and down the floor on the Heat and nullify the Shaq effect.

3. In halfcourt sets, the Mavs execute as well as anybody.

4. Defensively, if you watched the Suns series, you saw that the Mavs have the tools to shut down the best offense in the league.

The Heat do not match up well against the Mavs. They are too atheletic and have too many skill players balanced with big bodies inside. Combine that with the ultimate match-up problem in the NBA and the Heat will have to put up big numbers every night. Defensively the Mavs have allready faced two teams with more skill and firepower.

*Final Point* Antoine Walker plays for the Heat.
MavsPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM   #28
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And the "JPR Prediction" kiss of death goes to the Mavs. It's a shame since I want them to win and am picking them 4-2 as well.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #29
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

The only thing i am afraid of is the luck the heat have. Haven't they been hitting almost anything they throw up there?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:59 AM   #30
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Mavs/Heat

Shaq is going to get the Dallas centers in foul trouble each game, which is why having Mbenga suspended for the first four games hurts. The Heat will have the best interior defense that the Mavs have faced in the playoffs. I have a feeling Udonis Haslem will have a big series, averaging big numbers. Josh Howard/Marquis Daniels vs. Dwyane Wade. What a fitting way to end it if, out of that whole draft class, the two true steals of the draft, Josh and Quis, are the first ones to win a championship.

Mavs in 6 hopefully, so they can win it at the AAC!

The Battle of American Airlines Sponsorship begins!
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: