Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
berraco
Darko The Ripper
 
berraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where flying is risky
Posts: 1,387
Default Aito G. Reneses to coach Unicaja

As expected, right after earning the silver medal in the Olympics with Spain, Aito has quit from the NT and will join Unicaja Malaga for the season to come.

http://www.eurobasket.com/ESP/ESP.asp

Unicaja has made the right choice after losing Scariolo, IMO.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #2
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
Default Re: Aito G. Reneses to coach Unicaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
As expected, right after earning the silver medal in the Olympics with Spain, Aito has quit from the NT and will join Unicaja Malaga for the season to come.

http://www.eurobasket.com/ESP/ESP.asp

Unicaja has made the right choice after losing Scariolo, IMO.
Aito is always a good choice,he hasn't really failed anywhere. I am a barca fan and used to get frustrated with him and his inability to win any of the multitude of final fours that we were in,and used to get really pissed off at his constant rotations,especially back then when the benches weren't that deep,players like Palacios coming in for Epi!!!But he actually did really well for Barca and won loads of titles and established the club as the leading basketball team in Spain.What he has done with DKV and in the final game against US in the olympics leaves without doubt his credentials as one of the finest.
It was a done deal from ages ago.My compatriot(of sorts)Archibald joined Unicaja possibly because he knew Aito would be coaching him again.
The big four Madrid,Barca,TAU and Unicaja will be very strong this year.DKV have lost a lot with Rudy and Aito leaving.Still strong though.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #3
berraco
Darko The Ripper
 
berraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Where flying is risky
Posts: 1,387
Default Re: Aito G. Reneses to coach Unicaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
Aito is always a good choice,he hasn't really failed anywhere. I am a barca fan and used to get frustrated with him and his inability to win any of the multitude of final fours that we were in,and used to get really pissed off at his constant rotations,especially back then when the benches weren't that deep,players like Palacios coming in for Epi!!!But he actually did really well for Barca and won loads of titles and established the club as the leading basketball team in Spain.What he has done with DKV and in the final game against US in the olympics leaves without doubt his credentials as one of the finest.
It was a done deal from ages ago.My compatriot(of sorts)Archibald joined Unicaja possibly because he knew Aito would be coaching him again.
The big four Madrid,Barca,TAU and Unicaja will be very strong this year.DKV have lost a lot with Rudy and Aito leaving.Still strong though.

That's my feeling too. Althoug I don't see DKV really strong. Just a low playoff seed.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
la bomba
Local High School Star
 
la bomba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,050
Default Re: Aito G. Reneses to coach Unicaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
That's my feeling too. Althoug I don't see DKV really strong. Just a low playoff seed.
I like what Cajasol and Pamesa have done to strengthen too.They will compete with DKV and gran canaria etc .I hope Estu improve too!
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy