Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 08-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #1
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Nike Hyperdunks

Wow, i just got them and they are amazing, so light and comfortable...

any1 else have them?
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:29 AM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nike Hyperdunks

Yeap.
Great basketball shoes, recommended to all ballers.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:35 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they sound nice.

this is going to date me, but i remember when i was at my basketball peak back around '90 and nike came out with the very first nike pumps. so i got very excited and bought a pair for some ridiculous amount and thought of myself as being 'advanced'.

but those shoes blew chunks. i mean really. pumping the air didn't really make them any more comfortable than normal sneaks, and for some reason they weighed a tonne.

eventually they sprung a leak and i did what any sensible person would have done, which was to throw them in the nearest landfill.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

My college team has them in navy blue and white. they are very comfortable but when i first wore them it felt like they were poppin when i walked.
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: