Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool
Default Cartmanclone's college essay on "No Homo"

Hello Men..I have a friend that is a professor at Midwestern Technical Pre-scholastic Community College for the Arts in Texas. He passed me along this essay, possibly written by our very own Cartmanclone. Enjoy, guys.

Around 2003, some people in the hip-hop community started saying "no homo" after they said something that was kind of suspect. For example, "damn, this banana tastes good...no homo." It started to get kind of funny, to the point where people began saying things on purpose that sounded gay, just so they could use "no homo": For example, "damn, i just want to shove this big juicy banana down my throat..no homo". Around this time, the "no homo" craze was national and everyone was catching on
One day I walked in on both of my two male friends trying on thongs in front of a mirror. My first reaction: "That's Gay!!". My roommate calmly responded, "we said no homo while we were doing this at least 3 times. Hence, its not gay and we're not gay". That's when I started thinking. If "no homo" really erases gay acts and/or makes them not gay acts, then anything goes! In theory, you could please yourself to a picture of John Basedow and just say no homo after you nut, and everything is ok. You're not gay, and what you just did wasn't gay. My question is, what happens if you forget to say "no homo"? Is there a 5 second rule?
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Scott Pippen
Decent college freshman

Scott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this board
Default Re: Cartmanclone's college essay on "No Homo"

Scott Pippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69
Is there a 5 second rule?
A three second rule.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good stuff Jizzo...
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Good stuff Jizzo...

Dasher, Dasher, Dasher....my name is Stanley, not "jizzo"...thats a very unmanly name by the way
Old 08-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #6
cartmanclone

The Problem is that's not my school
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
The Problem is that's not my school
So everything else in the essay is on point then?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #8
Dasher

Quote:
Dasher, Dasher, Dasher....my name is Stanley, not "jizzo"...thats a very unmanly name by the way
My apologies...
Old 08-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Funny.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

No homo is f u cking stupid and one of the worst slang words to come out. I think its very homo that people are constantly thinking of homo stuff. What happened to being grown ass men and stop acting like childish high schoolers?
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #11
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

Quote:
My apologies...

apology accpeted
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #12
Dasher

Quote:
apology accpeted
Weren't we supposed to have coffee the other day? I sat at Starbucks for about 30mins pretending to write a screenplay.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

Quote:
Weren't we supposed to have coffee the other day? I sat at Starbucks for about 30mins pretending to write a screenplay.

no offense, big dasher, but I'm not really the starbucks type...but I am going to be training for a triatholon, however. Would you like to join me on this manly and strenous adventure?
Old 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #14
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #15
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If that's an essay I wrote entirely way too much in high school when we got assigned essays.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: