Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 08-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ginoblie to Have arthroscopic surgery

This is why Popovich didnt want him playing in the Olympics. Sounds like its nothing serious though, which is great. Hes one of my favourite players.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #17
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll just copy + paste what I put in the other thread.

Just another reason not to have FIBA every summer. I want the best players in the World ready for the NBA season, not puting off surgery to play for a second-tier title (yes, that even includes the Olympics).

Guys like Kobe, Ginobli, and Yao should be resting over the summer and preparing for the grueling 82 game NBA season.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #18
no conscience
I brick open layups

no conscience has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I'll just copy + paste what I put in the other thread.

Just another reason not to have FIBA every summer. I want the best players in the World ready for the NBA season, not puting off surgery to play for a second-tier title (yes, that even includes the Olympics).

Guys like Kobe, Ginobli, and Yao should be resting over the summer and preparing for the grueling 82 game NBA season.

to guys like ginobli, yao, and even parker, the olympics and playing for their country is not a "second-tier" title.
no conscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no conscience
to guys like ginobli, yao, and even parker, the olympics and playing for their country is not a "second-tier" title.

Maybe Ginobli should give back the MILLIONS that the Spurs pay him every year and just concentrate on playing for Argentina if it's more important to him. Besides, it's all about pride, not the money, right?
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #20
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Well, this is what the Spurs were fearing, but if he gets it done fast, the Spurs should be fine as long as it heals properly. The Spurs always manage. They'll be fine.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Maybe Ginobli should give back the MILLIONS that the Spurs pay him every year and just concentrate on playing for Argentina if it's more important to him. Besides, it's all about pride, not the money, right?

because he refused to take much more money from other teams to sign with spurs when he was a free agent right?

come on now, 9 m /yr for a 20 ppg player. scrubs like luol deng and ak47 gets paid much for than that.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: