Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #16
Anti404
WHY SO SERIOUS

Anti404 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Games with best storylines

Planescape: Torment and the Baldur's Gate series of games are great. P: T has the better storyline, though.
Anti404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

goin with Resident Evil
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #18
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old Lucasfilm games: Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, Loom, Indiana Jones,...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Old Lucasfilm games: Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, Loom, Indiana Jones,...

Dead on once again. Completely forgot about them.

But then, most people probably don't know them. And they don't have cool white haired villains.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #20
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Grand Theft Auto 3: Liberty City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

GTA III was nice, but the missions never added up to the last mission in the game. I mean, basically every gta game focuses on the Main enemy on the game...the main character never talked, so we never knew if his intentions was to seek revenge on Catalina or not.

San Andreas had a good storyline....not the best storyline though.

Quote:
Vice City was nice too, but those two games are in a league of their own.

Vice City had a better storyline imo. Not long, not too short either.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #21
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

****, I forgot Monkey Island.

That's my favorite game series of all time.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #22
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Old Lucasfilm games: Loom, ...

I liked Loom, really interesting premise for a game…

This is the version I have… not sure how close it is to the PC original
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #23
Sneak
Decent playground baller

Sneak has an OK reputation so far

Max Payne
Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You mention all those cool LucasArts games, and forgot the coolest one of all

El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #25
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

haha holy ****, monkey island is pretty oldschool

it was even inspiration for pirates 1
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:38 AM   #26
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

A lot of people say they didn't like the Oblivion story line but I thought it was gold.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #27
¢ross√er
I trust me!

¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm going to have to say Grand Theft Auto 4, the way they built up the character Niko Belic is nothing short of spectacular for a video game.

The way they give you choices of killing people which results in alternate missions, the way they intervene his past in the story is very cool.

Other then that, I'd say MGS has a kick ass story line. I always found Max Payne's story, intriguing.
¢ross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #28
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
A lot of people say they didn't like the Oblivion story line but I thought it was gold.

Welcome back, WhiteMosɘs!

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #29
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Games with best storylines

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Where ya been?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #30
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
Where ya been?

Insidehoops became my crack addiction and I had to get away for a while and kick it from my system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
Welcome back, WhiteMosɘs!

Thanks man. I've been lurking for maybe a week, but I because I said I was done with ISH, and me being incredibly stubborn, I forced myself not to post. I've finally broken down though.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: