Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #61
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation
Default Re: Nets podcast

Hey boys... I'm baaaaaack!

Episodes #60, #61, and #62 have been released in the time since I last posted (which I know has been a while, sadly).

Episodes #61 and #62 were released just the other day.

In episode #61, Pmac and I recap the final games for the Nets and the Knicks of season 2008/09 and discuss the latest news and rumors surrounding the two teams.

http://thesportsfans.hipcast.com/dow...4ae7196817.mp3

In episode #62, Pmac and I talk about the first few games of each playoff series. We also talk about the season’s awards to date, and unveil a brand spanking new blog for the show.

http://thesportsfans.hipcast.com/dow...de4dbf7230.mp3

You can also subscribe to the show via iTunes by clicking this link:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=268817312
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #62
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hi rusty- good to see you're still around!

i don't have an i-player yet but need to pick one up ASAP so i'll have something to listen to in the gym. (like your podcasts)

apologies again for not posting at your joint recently- i kind of embarrassed myself there and hope to reach a greater level of maturity before i go back. :S
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #63
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
...apologies again for not posting at your joint recently- i kind of embarrassed myself there and hope to reach a greater level of maturity before i go back. :S
As far as the bold text is concerned - likewise.

As far as the rest is concerned... well I hope you're not serious. You're more mature than about 98% of our members. You're very welcome to come back and post whenever you like.

As for the podcast, well episode #63 is the most recent.

You can check it out here: http://thesportsfans.hipcast.com/dow...7bddef610c.mp3
And subscribe via iTunes here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=268817312

More recent than that episode, however, is our newest blog (posted earlier today). It's my in-depth lottery mock draft - obviously with a big focus on our Nets.

I hope all you Nets fans check it out!
www.thesportsstuff.com/tco
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:27 AM   #64
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cool, rusty.

i finally got my imitation i-pod and have been listening to a lot of podcasts as i ride my bike trainer. so i'll be checking you out...

re: your place,
honestly i would really like insidehoops (jeff) to release me from my mod duties so i can concentrate on netsdaily. so thanks for the compliment, but i'm very unsure how much time or desire i'll have for this place or TSS in future.

EDIT: listened to most of the ep so far and it's a fun episode, but MAN DID YOU TWO GET FACED ON YOUR ORLANDO PREDICTIONS. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE! TWO SEPARATE ROUNDS OF HUMILIATION!

sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by gigantes : 05-31-2009 at 12:06 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: