Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has an OK reputation so far
Default best statline you got in 2k13.

38-26-27 12 steals, 100% Fg.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: best statline you got in 2k13.

I averaged 25 rebounds wit Tim Duncan for a season...
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I had a 50/30/10 game with Hakeem in Create A Legend
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #4
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

anybody else not like putting gaudy stats in 2k?

it makes it feel less realistic. i prefer to pick my spots, and run the plays
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93

it gets boring after you dominate too easily with your player. Now days i try to get the whole team involved and let them run the offense and not ball hog,and doing what a real player would do.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93

I'm with you there. I don't purposely avoid using hot players, but I'm a much bigger fan of gaudy statlines happening "naturally", so to speak. That way, when I score 52 with a Monta Ellis, as I did in 2K13, it feels real and special - not a regular occurrence or foregone conclusion.

I'm also guessing a few of the responses so far come from their MyCareers. In that case, you're only controlling one player so I can see where the mega monster games can come about. That's actually one of my issues I had with that mode. It seemed relatively easy to get to a point where monster triple doubles were very achievable in nearly every game. I see why folks may like that, but it saps all the fun out for me after I realize how easy it is to pull of.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #7
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this boardKobesFinger is popular on this board

MyCareer, had a 43 point 17 rebound 8 assist loss against Memphis on HOF. I don't really play other modes apart from association but I sim it all.
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

I had a teamup game where I was Kobe..

47 9 7 on 14-20 shooting.

But yeah I don't like playing like a 12 year old and trying to get 100 pts. I felt pretty selfish for putting up 47 in a TEAM UP game but it was on good efficiency and I got my teammates involved with my 7 assist
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I put up 73/2/6 with Stephen Curry a while ago.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

60 point triple double with Jordan (superstar difficulty). It was with the 96 Bulls. They were doubling Jordan in the post, so I just kept giving it to him.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

i got 108/20 vs clippers in mycareer.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #12
CanYouDigIt
Banned

CanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this boardCanYouDigIt has one of the lowest reputations on this board

101 points and 10 assists with Jeremy Lamb
CanYouDigIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #13
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Forgot.... I'm in my like 3rd season wit my player n my averages are 35 12 rbs n 14 assists career....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm with you there. I don't purposely avoid using hot players, but I'm a much bigger fan of gaudy statlines happening "naturally", so to speak. That way, when I score 52 with a Monta Ellis, as I did in 2K13, it feels real and special - not a regular occurrence or foregone conclusion.

I'm also guessing a few of the responses so far come from their MyCareers. In that case, you're only controlling one player so I can see where the mega monster games can come about. That's actually one of my issues I had with that mode. It seemed relatively easy to get to a point where monster triple doubles were very achievable in nearly every game. I see why folks may like that, but it saps all the fun out for me after I realize how easy it is to pull of.

Yeah, I completely agree. There is something really satisfying about hitting a lot of important shots in the flow of a game and seeing that the guy dropped 40 without you even realizing it.

I can only play MyCareer if I'm in a chilled out kind of mood because of what you said. I really enjoy the game when I am playing it like a normal game. Setting picks, grabbing some boards, trying to make good cuts, etc. MyCareer is much more satisfying for me when I have a 17/8 game than a 40/20 game where I just spam it with my guy.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #15
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

60 points 7 assist 3 steals 2 blocks 5 rebounds 82 fgp with deron williams vs some random dude (online exhibition game) who had a record of 85 wins and 13 losses... this happend 2 days ago
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: