Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #2386
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The OTC always needs at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page.

Thorpesaurous thanks for bumping this because I had forgot about this woman
?Viorotica? I guess her name is...

just went back a page and checked those photos and
bang,boom,pow!!! that chick is one of the finest pieces of tits and ass and perfection that I have ever seen....
boing..sha-wing..hubba hubba . .. pant . pant

Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #2387
WRECK!A!NIZE
Throw It Down Big Guy

WRECK!A!NIZE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The OTC always needs at least one *pics of hot women* thread on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
+2

This is pretty much a perfect ten for me. I really dig the alt chicks. Especially the sort of subtle ones. Totally dig the little stocking line tattoos, and the bow's with the skulls. The small lip piercing. I'd be all for worshipping this chick. I need to get cooler so I can score a girl like this.

And I've never heard of her before this. She warrants further investigation for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU9vRLGtLLM
WRECK!A!NIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #2388
WRECK!A!NIZE
Throw It Down Big Guy

WRECK!A!NIZE has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-4U0maSuA

more

Thank me later
WRECK!A!NIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #2389
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
Thorpesaurous thanks for bumping this because I had forgot about this woman
?Viorotica? I guess her name is...

just went back a page and checked those photos and
bang,boom,pow!!! that chick is one of the finest pieces of tits and ass and perfection that I have ever seen....
boing..sha-wing..hubba hubba . .. pant . pant

Yup, Viorotica looks very sexy. Found a bunch of pics/albums of her (NOT SAFE FOR WORK):
http://www.freeones.com/html/v_links/Viorotica/
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #2390
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #2391
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #2392
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 01-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #2393
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Sucker Punch" could be awesome.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #2394
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After further review, there are pics of the Violet Erotica chick out there where her face is just a bit off. She has sort of a bad jawline or something if she's not caught at the right angle.

Still love her. I totally dig the dark hair, pale complexion, and blg blue eyes. The body is just about the perfect thickness in all the right areas for me. And I still love the tattoos, especially the stocking lines with the skull bows. But she's just not quite as perfect as she appears in those select pics on here.

Now I like Riddler's asian girl.

Awesome.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #2395
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRECK!A!NIZE
best youtube video...ridiculous smh. what youtube video has titties. amazing girl. repped man.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #2396
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRECK!A!NIZE
Thanks! Repped
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #2397
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Asian girls have the prettiest faces and tightest bodies
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #2398
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

idk if its only me but asian girls are a big turnoff for me. i can't stand them for some reason, idk why.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #2399
Semi
Great young streetballer

Semi has decent reputationSemi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath

Tell me this isn't pure hotness.

for sure bro. now please tell me here name, I'm so into MILFS!!!

PS: love it how her tits almost jump out of her dress :P

Last edited by Semi : 01-12-2011 at 07:39 AM.
Semi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #2400
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: