Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 09-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sixers to Sign Donyell Marshall

Miller/Williams/Green/Ivey
Iguodala/Williams/Green/Rush
Young/Iguodala/Rush/Marshall
Brand/Evans/Speights/Marshall
Dalembert/Speights/Ratliff

Versatile. Dalembert, Miller, and Evans are probably the only players on the team limited to one position.

For players only put at one position...

Miller/Williams/Ivey
Iguodala/Green/Rush
Young
Brand/Evans/Marshall
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #17
ronnymac
NBA lottery pick

ronnymac has an OK reputation so far

I said it before and i'll say it again, the 6ers will finish top 4 in the east. they finished like a house on fire last seaso and now with the addition of brand and the other handy spare parts, there a top 4 team in the east without a shadow of a doubt. thy have got a a pair of great interior shot blockers in dalambert and ratliff and a great interior scorer and rebounder in brand. they also posses great PG in miller and a very good primeter slasher and finisher in IGGY. thats a recipe for success. rush and marshall should improve there primeter shooting. young should get better and willy green is very underrated.

Celtics
Pistons
Philly
Raptors

Those are the top 4 in the east.

Last edited by ronnymac : 09-02-2008 at 12:58 AM.
ronnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:50 AM   #18
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

broken record, I LOVE STEFANSKI! he's the MAN!
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #19
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnymac
I said it before and i'll say it again, the 6ers will finish top 4 in the east. they finished like a house on fire last seaso and now with the addition of brand and the other handy spare parts, there a top 4 team in the east without a shadow of a doubt. thyve got a a pair of great interior shot blockers in dalambert and ratliff and a great interior scorer and rebounder in brand. they aloso posses great PG in miller and a very good primeter slasher and finisher in IGGY. thats a recipe for success.

Celtics
Pistons
Philly
Raptors

i think we could be top 4, but for sure top 5. Toronto will not be top 5, Cleveland and Orlando will be better as will we.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #20
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

now all you guys need is that SF
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:56 AM   #21
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

Guys, it's just Donyell Marshall. 76ers fans have lots of things to be excited about this off-season, but Marshall isn't one of them.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:08 AM   #22
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreis62
Guys, it's just Donyell Marshall. 76ers fans have lots of things to be excited about this off-season, but Marshall isn't one of them.
Ha, first thing I thought too. Mind you, i'm sure 76ers fans are so hyped up right now that any player they get just gets them even more excited for the upcoming season.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:43 AM   #23
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

he will be our 5th big man, if he can knock down the 3 then it's a great pickup...if not, then it's just a so so pick up, as he could at least be a veteran mentor to the younger bigs. But i think he will contribute to us...
Old 09-02-2008, 05:16 AM   #24
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

Sixers look pretty good this year
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #25
ronnymac
NBA lottery pick

ronnymac has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
i think we could be top 4, but for sure top 5. Toronto will not be top 5, Cleveland and Orlando will be better as will we.
Cavs are borderline and the magic are not better then the raptors.
ronnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #26
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Donyell > Shavlik Randolph, Calvin Booth, Herbert Hill, Louis Amundson put together. No matter his age.

Don't let BULLS see that, Hill is better than Luol Deng in his opinion.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #27
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
Don't let BULLS see that, Hill is better than Luol Deng in his opinion.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #28
Young Money
I brick open layups

Young Money has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnymac
I said it before and i'll say it again, the 6ers will finish top 4 in the east. they finished like a house on fire last seaso and now with the addition of brand and the other handy spare parts, there a top 4 team in the east without a shadow of a doubt. thy have got a a pair of great interior shot blockers in dalambert and ratliff and a great interior scorer and rebounder in brand. they also posses great PG in miller and a very good primeter slasher and finisher in IGGY. thats a recipe for success. rush and marshall should improve there primeter shooting. young should get better and willy green is very underrated.

Celtics
Pistons
Philly
Raptors

Co Sign.... But don't forget my boy Louis Williams. He's a very capable back-up combo guard.
Young Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #29
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He sucked last season, what's so good about the sixers signing him?
At this point in his career he's a 10th man at best.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:31 AM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not that this signing changes anything, but Sixer fans, you guys are my darkhorse Finals team.

Brand/Evans/Speights/Marshall
Young/Iguodala/Rush/Marshall
Iguodala/Williams/Green/Rush
Miller/Williams/Green/Ivey

That team can keep up with anyone in the East, I don't care what anyone says.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: