Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #31
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Importance of Booty in Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
lol at the music in the background . but this is better ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077Ut...eature=related

This is the nastiest thing I've ever seen.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #32
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i remember seeing this guy on TV. and rofl @ that tossing salad video.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #33
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
And end up in prison where men would rather have a man's booty than drink water. I'll pass.

that was obviously bull sh*t, people like to say profound things when the camera's on. this is like a lot of prison and gang "documentary" pieces i've seen. rich with self-importance and labored efforts to be shocking and thereby worth filming.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #34
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
that was obviously bull sh*t, people like to say profound things when the camera's on. this is like a lot of prison and gang "documentary" pieces i've seen. rich with self-importance and labored efforts to be shocking and thereby worth filming.
no.....

people get fucKed like there's no tomorrow in prison
Old 04-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #35
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know a dude that did hard time at San quentin for selling coke to a cop. His cellmate wanted to rape him and dude was not interested in giving it up so they proceeded to fight for 2 days straight. By the end of the second day he was so exhausted from fighting he got on top of dude and ripped his eye out.

Pretty crazy stuff. So he got charged with aggravated assault, 18 year sentence, and sent down to Folsom (maximum security) which he said was the worst prison he'd had ever been to. He said the first time he had ever been scared in his life was when he walked out to the yard and everyone was a killer. He had no choice but to walk like he was just as hard as everyone else on the yard.

Happy ending. He got out after 2 years and has been on the straight and narrow over 10 years. His record was expunged and he hopes to be pardoned once a new governor is elected (Arnold doesn't believe in second chances).
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:45 AM   #36
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far

bullsh!t

a real inmate that raped someone would never admit and for sure not in front of a camera all that would do is add time to his sentence. The guys who say they raped inmates are the true prison b!tchees trying to gain thier respect back.
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:11 AM   #37
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Damn. I am going to have nightmares because of these videos. ..............
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:51 AM   #38
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is really weird, because I had just watched a documentary of maximum prisons, and the cellmates there can get solitary confinement for 150 days, with almost no human contact. I'm surprised the tossed salad guy or fleece johnson has not been caught and punished.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:47 AM   #39
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I came across this clip and I am using it to scare some ISHiots straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvkmw...eature=related

You just learn about this you faggot ass goon? People have been getting ass raped in Jail since your mother's mother came out of her mothers womb.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
The guy is a major danger to fellow inmates. You'd think that an inmate, guard or warden would want him killed. I wonder how many "mild" inmates he has victimized? I can't even imagine. He admitted on national TV that he rapes other men and nothing will ever happen to him. It's just sick. If I was in charge of that prison, I'd have that guy and his entire entourage shot dead immediately.

This is dumb on so many levels.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #41
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
bullsh!t

a real inmate that raped someone would never admit and for sure not in front of a camera all that would do is add time to his sentence. The guys who say they raped inmates are the true prison b!tchees trying to gain thier respect back.
most of the people that rape and then tell actually do rape, and most of them have life sentences, so they just don't give a damn
Old 04-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #42
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
most of the people that rape and then tell actually do rape, and most of them have life sentences, so they just don't give a damn

This. Okay, the cat's talking about his a$$ taking career wich apparently dates back to the 70s! He don't give a $hit no more. The n!gga's name is Fleece Johnson. Sounds like a crazy ass old black jail ninja who just don't give a f^ck. Lol, at the game he says he spits. Rubbing his 5 o'clock shaddow and $hit, lol. Talkin about... "look here...I like you....I want you" *rubs beard again...."we gone do dis the easy way....or the hard way..." I'm never going to jail.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
This. Okay, the cat's talking about his a$$ taking career wich apparently dates back to the 70s! He don't give a $hit no more. The n!gga's name is Fleece Johnson. Sounds like a crazy ass old black jail ninja who just don't give a f^ck. Lol, at the game he says he spits. Rubbing his 5 o'clock shaddow and $hit, lol. Talkin about... "look here...I like you....I want you" *rubs beard again...."we gone do dis the easy way....or the hard way..." I'm never going to jail.

Getting your manhood taken is the least of my worries going to jail.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #44
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Getting your manhood taken is the least of my worries going to jail.

Well, wtf is number one on your list. And before you answer, ask yourself, would I rather this (your answer) or Fleece Johnson f^cking me in da butt?
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Well, wtf is number one on your list. And before you answer, ask yourself, would I rather this (your answer) or Fleece Johnson f^cking me in da butt?

Getting killed.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: