Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #46
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Importance of Booty in Prison

id rather die than get punked up the ASs.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #47
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as he's gentle the first time. No homo.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #48
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
As long as he's gentle the first time. No homo.

You might as well ask if you can get a turn being the poker too.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
id rather die than get punked up the ASs.

No you wouldnt.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #50
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No you wouldnt.

Speak for yourself. I can honestly say I'd rather die in jail than get turned out by some old big stankin a$$ jail muthaf^cka on the regular (you think he's gonna be one and done?) and go back home to my family, especialy my 2 sons, and be able to look them in the eyes and tell them I'm a man and will teach them to be men. Please. A real man shouldn't be in jail in the first place but that's another story. If you're okay with that, either you've been analy intruded before and you dont find it that bad or you're underestimting what something like that can do to your mind, body, and soul.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #51
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS

You might as well ask if you can get a turn being the poker too.

at least some lub or something... goddamn it must suck for guys in jail getting it. I don't even want to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Speak for yourself. I can honestly say I'd rather die in jail than get turned out by some old big stankin a$$ jail muthaf^cka on the regular (you think he's gonna be one and done?) and go back home to my family, especialy my 2 sons, and be able to look them in the eyes and tell them I'm a man and will teach them to be men. Please. A real man shouldn't be in jail in the first place but that's another story. If you're okay with that, either you've been analy intruded before and you dont find it that bad or you're underestimting what something like that can do to your mind, body, and soul.

What does it do since you're familiar and knowledgeable in this matter, apparently.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #52
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
at least some lub or something... goddamn it must suck for guys in jail getting it. I don't even want to think about it.

What does it do since you're familiar and knowledgeable in this matter, apparently.

Okay, guy with the shirtless man avatar. A few seconds ago you were talking about the guy being gentle with you. Now you're talking about using "lub" (must be some homo slang I'm not familiar with). As a matter of fact, I know someone that had this happen to them. Not gonna go into details about the $hit but like I said before, I'd rather fight the fool and take my chances dying than just "letting it happen" like it seems you and GOBB would do...***.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #53
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Okay, guy with the shirtless man avatar. A few seconds ago you were talking about the guy being gentle with you. Now you're talking about using "lub" (must be some homo slang I'm not familiar with). As a matter of fact, I know someone that had this happen to them. Not gonna go into details about the $hit but like I said before, I'd rather fight the fool and take my chances dying than just "letting it happen" like it seems you and GOBB would do...***.

Shirtless man avatar? For a 30 year old, you sure are clueless. That's Conan The Barbarian with a photoshopped Conan O'Brien face. Lube? You used lube when you ****ed your wife right? Damn you're clueless. Nobody said they wouldn't fight, but I'd bet my life savings that you would let the guy do you after fighting and failing. You think he's going solo? He has friends with him, and you're going to get beat up. I'm sure after a while the pain will make you say "yes, I'll take it all like your slut..."
Old 04-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You have trouble reading. I said getting my manhood taken is the least of my worries when I'm in prison. If you were given a 15yr sentence to serve and all you cared about is "Who is going to take my ass?" then you are in for a rude awakening. You act like right now all inmates are sitting there plotting on your poop shoot. Like nothing else crosses thier mind besides a sexual encounter. I love the sillyness some people have. And then you act like i dont care about someone trying to violate me ontop of it all. Where did i say and imply such a thing? Because I fear about getting KILLED first and foremost that I can deal with some random guy testing me later?

Please. You need to educate yourself on prison. You're sitting there next to stone cold killers, violent criminals with a history and all you worry about is your ass being taken and when. Like the guy next to you wouldnt hesistate to shank you in your throat. Like the guy who tests/challenges you and you dont back down? Now you gotta physically engage in him and who knows where THAT goes. Get jumped? Get shanked? Get your ass kicked? Or you whup his ass and have to worry about retaliation later. How about kicking the "wrong guys" ass or getting into a confrontation over something as silly as a seat or lookin at a guy the wrong way. You might not have even looked at him but he feels you do so now you got a problem.

There is a reason why no sane individual wants to be in prison. Especially for an extended period of time. Getting your ass taken isnt the #1 reason either. Smarten up. Thats my point. Listen to stories of guys in prison. Some even say that the whole getting your ass took is overblown and glorified too much. If anything being tested is a big thing. And being tested doesnt mean someone grabbing your ass either.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #55
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Please. You need to educate yourself on prison.

Yea, I'll get right on that right after I finish my education on Montana, Afghanistan, and the countless other places I will never visit.

Quote:
Shirtless man avatar? For a 30 year old, you sure are clueless. That's Conan The Barbarian with a photoshopped Conan O'Brien face. Lube? You used lube when you ****ed your wife right? Damn you're clueless. Nobody said they wouldn't fight, but I'd bet my life savings that you would let the guy do you after fighting and failing. You think he's going solo? He has friends with him, and you're going to get beat up. I'm sure after a while the pain will make you say "yes, I'll take it all like your slut..."

1. Why do you know my age
2. I don't care if it's Larry O'Brien on Larry the Cableguy's face. Still some gay $hit to have as an avy if you have the nerve to make homo inuendos about someone.
3. Lol, why would I need lube to **** my wife? I got foreplay like a muthaf^cka. I keeps it wet son!
4. Bolded text. This is how I know you are a kid and now I feel dumb for arguing with you. "He has friends with him".... You're funny. The question was would you rather die than get analy raped. I would rather die. You and GOBB would rather get banged in the booty. Why continue the argument?
Old 04-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #56
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
1. Why do you know my age
2. I don't care if it's Larry O'Brien on Larry the Cableguy's face. Still some gay $hit to have as an avy if you have the nerve to make homo inuendos about someone.
3. Lol, why would I need lube to **** my wife? I got foreplay like a muthaf^cka. I keeps it wet son!
4. Bolded text. This is how I know you are a kid and now I feel dumb for arguing with you. "He has friends with him".... You're funny. The question was would you rather die than get analy raped. I would rather die. You and GOBB would rather get banged in the booty. Why continue the argument?

I know your age because B-Low mentioned it.

I don't really care what your homoparanoid ass thinks of my avatar. I think it's better than yours.

Now I know that this must be Bruinlove... who the hell says "son" in these forums?

He does have fellow prisonmates with him. You think these guys **** solo? Go read a book. And NO, I would not rather die. I want to live and not hide behind death like your pussy ass. I'm sure you'd be begging for the meat after being on the brink of death.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
You and GOBB would rather get banged in the booty. Why continue the argument?

I never said that. Thats how you can tell your mind isnt developed. Shame.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #58
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's a pretty big impact to have that happen to someone, not to mention it would be rough as fuck and degrading to the max. This is one of those things where I don't really want to answer "Would you rather burn to death or suffocate on sand?" but I guess at gun point I would say death as appose to getting raped for 15 years straight. The thing is, you're either the preditor or the pray, so it is a lose-lose-lose situation. (Third loss is death)
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #59
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

To be fair, your original answer was open and gave him room to assume whatever.

Anyways, don't see the point you're making Gencbiba when clearly it's all opinoin. He would rather die, you would rather take it in the ass.

Done deal.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #60
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Okay GOBB. Point blank question with no reasoning or excuses or what ifs or maybes. Would you rather:

a. Get raped in prison
b. die

A or B. Go! Oh, and forget the fact that when mr.puente said he'd rather die, you said he wouldn't. Yea, my mind is underdeveloped.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: