Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #61
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Importance of Booty in Prison

Cats always say they would rather die, but when it comes time to pay the piper...They get piped down, and do a bid in the infirmary. The will to live is too strong for people, even in prisoners doing hard time on death row. Hell Miklo would have given it to Big Al if it was necessary for La Onda.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #62
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Cats always say they would rather die, but when it comes time to pay the piper...They get piped down, and do a bid in the infirmary. The will to live is too strong for people, even in prisoners doing hard time on death row.

Well-said.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #63
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Obviously people will always say die. If they aren't in that situation and are just behind a computer screen living a good life, they can say whatever they want and will say what makes them look good.

I still think it is a bit whack to just openly say you would take it in the ass.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #64
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nobody said openly they'd rather take it in the ass. If fighting the group of prisoners going for you fails, there's only one option left. I don't see how you'll have a chance to kill yourself. Maybe after it's done and over with, you can kill yourself, or if you kill yourself before getting it, which is stupid.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #65
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Nobody said openly they'd rather take it in the ass. If fighting the group of prisoners going for you fails, there's only one option left. I don't see how you'll have a chance to kill yourself. Maybe after it's done and over with, you can kill yourself, or if you kill yourself before getting it, which is stupid.

The question was death or taking it in the ass. You assume how either situation occurs. You assumed that you would randomly die in your cell when an inmate walks in.

I'm assuming a guy comes up to me with a knife and says "Let me pound you or you get this knife" then I would THINK that I would fight him and risk life then getting pounded. You don't have to die in the cell when they want to bang you.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #66
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Honestly, in the end I wouldn't even know what to do. Fear of death is great, and I assume I'd cave under the pressure. I'm not some cold-hard thug from the streets. I've never been in a fight with knives or anything like that.

Still though, I believe living would be better than dying.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All i want to know from people is why do you fear going to prison? If you tell me "its because some guy is going to f*ck me up the ass" then I think you are being silly and lookin for a laugh. Or maybe you simply are clueless to the situation at hand.

If you were told your 7 year bid in prison would not involve you getting a visit from Fleece Johnson (meaning someone attempting to take ur ass)? Would you let out a sigh of relief and say while it sucks to do 7 years atleast you dont have to worry about someone butt f*cking you?

I just think some people got prison all f*cked up. There are reasons I dont want to go to prison and the first reason isnt "I dont want Fleece Johnson telling me we can do this the hard way or easy way.". And if a Fleece Johnson wants your ass? I hope to GOD you are able to defend and protect yourself. You arent overpowered, outmuscled.

There are cases where guys rather get into a shoot out with cops because they know the end result is possibly death. And they rather die than go back to prison. Why is that? Because of Fleece Johnson? No. And of course across the country prisons vary. But I dont want to be challenged by some dude where I'm forced to either physically harm him bad or take him out (kill). I dont want to be in that situation because there is also a good chance I get physically harmed if not taken out (killed). I'm more worried about the cliques, groups of people in jail and thier rivalries. Getting included for f*ck sake. I dont want to be apart of that violent atmosphere, mentality which can lead to death.

I went in prison with no war wounds. After 7yrs I pray I leave that way. I pray I am able to leave and get back out to society with normal, sane folks. In prison most are evil. All this talk of goons, gangstas, thugs. They are in there. You're going to get tested, challenged, punked. And you have to react in a VIOLENT MANNER. There is no trash talkin. There is no "man i got no beef with you DOOD". You have to react in a violent manner to dictate how your prison life or time will be from that point on for the most part. And you'll get tested, challenged if not retailiated against later.

I listened to a cat who went in and some cat just randomly started shyt. Claimed he looked at him wrong. They got into a fight and dude whups his ass. So a week goes back and the dude he whupped up on sneaks him with a shank and gives him a scar (had to get like 30 stitches). I dont want to be apart of that. So you sit there worrying about Fleece Johnson 24/7 all you want. I'm worried about leaving that place alive to see my fam, friends and get back to society.

I never said i let someone take my ass because the only option is death and quite frankly I'm not ready to die. I said there is more things to be worried about than getting your butthole taken. I dont want to be killed or physically harmed in prison (where i have a damn scar or scars to prove it). I dont want the psychological issues that comes with doing long time. I dont want no man taking my ass-hole either but I'm saying its not the biggest concern on my mind. Ask anyone who is found guilty and led away in cuffs who will be doing 10-12yrs if they fear prison, why? And you wont hear them say "because Fleece Johnson waiting for me and my bum! ".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #68
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Honestly, in the end I wouldn't even know what to do. Fear of death is great, and I assume I'd cave under the pressure. I'm not some cold-hard thug from the streets. I've never been in a fight with knives or anything like that.

Still though, I believe living would be better than dying.
frail ass ni-gga

Honestly, I'd fight with every inch of breath in my body....I'm big and strong, so I have a solid starting point...
and knives ain't sh-t , as long as you watckh what you're doing
Old 04-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #69
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
All i want to know from people is why do you fear going to prison? If you tell me "its because some guy is going to f*ck me up the ass" then I think you are being silly and lookin for a laugh. Or maybe you simply are clueless to the situation at hand.

If you were told your 7 year bid in prison would not involve you getting a visit from Fleece Johnson (meaning someone attempting to take ur ass)? Would you let out a sigh of relief and say while it sucks to do 7 years atleast you dont have to worry about someone butt f*cking you?

I just think some people got prison all f*cked up. There are reasons I dont want to go to prison and the first reason isnt "I dont want Fleece Johnson telling me we can do this the hard way or easy way.". And if a Fleece Johnson wants your ass? I hope to GOD you are able to defend and protect yourself. You arent overpowered, outmuscled.

There are cases where guys rather get into a shoot out with cops because they know the end result is possibly death. And they rather die than go back to prison. Why is that? Because of Fleece Johnson? No. And of course across the country prisons vary. But I dont want to be challenged by some dude where I'm forced to either physically harm him bad or take him out (kill). I dont want to be in that situation because there is also a good chance I get physically harmed if not taken out (killed). I'm more worried about the cliques, groups of people in jail and thier rivalries. Getting included for f*ck sake. I dont want to be apart of that violent atmosphere, mentality which can lead to death.

I went in prison with no war wounds. After 7yrs I pray I leave that way. I pray I am able to leave and get back out to society with normal, sane folks. In prison most are evil. All this talk of goons, gangstas, thugs. They are in there. You're going to get tested, challenged, punked. And you have to react in a VIOLENT MANNER. There is no trash talkin. There is no "man i got no beef with you DOOD". You have to react in a violent manner to dictate how your prison life or time will be from that point on for the most part. And you'll get tested, challenged if not retailiated against later.

I listened to a cat who went in and some cat just randomly started shyt. Claimed he looked at him wrong. They got into a fight and dude whups his ass. So a week goes back and the dude he whupped up on sneaks him with a shank and gives him a scar (had to get like 30 stitches). I dont want to be apart of that. So you sit there worrying about Fleece Johnson 24/7 all you want. I'm worried about leaving that place alive to see my fam, friends and get back to society.

I never said i let someone take my ass because the only option is death and quite frankly I'm not ready to die. I said there is more things to be worried about than getting your butthole taken. I dont want to be killed or physically harmed in prison (where i have a damn scar or scars to prove it). I dont want the psychological issues that comes with doing long time. I dont want no man taking my ass-hole either but I'm saying its not the biggest concern on my mind. Ask anyone who is found guilty and led away in cuffs who will be doing 10-12yrs if they fear prison, why? And you wont hear them say "because Fleece Johnson waiting for me and my bum! ".

Agreed. From everything I've heard from people who have been locked up nobody has ever spoken of fear of getting raped.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #70
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Man, aint no need to do some long as monolouge sounding like the intro to a damn Jim Jones cd. Nobody ever said that they would be on a$$-rape watch 24/7. Someone said they would rather die than get raped. You said they wouldn't. That's where it all started. You are being ridiculous right now. I'm from South Central LA (left and will never ever go back). I grew up with the Hoovas, 111s, and a few other wild a$$ niqqas. Dont sit there and try and run a Scared Straight episode. It was a simple question that you don't wanna answer cus for some reason, you can't admit that you'd rather die than get f^cked in the ass or vice versa. All the other $hit is irrelevant cus no one disputed any of that. Answer the question or just drop it. Matter of fact, just drop it. You'll just continue to flip this $hit to the point where I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. I know one thing. If I get locked up I'm hollerin' at you to be my lawyer. The way you talk, Fleece wont be seeing me.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #71
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
lol at the music in the background . but this is better ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077Ut...eature=related
So messed up...so funny. It's just like a p*ssy.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #72
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Man, aint no need to do some long as monolouge sounding like the intro to a damn Jim Jones cd. Nobody ever said that they would be on a$$-rape watch 24/7. Someone said they would rather die than get raped. You said they wouldn't. That's where it all started. You are being ridiculous right now. I'm from South Central LA (left and will never ever go back). I grew up with the Hoovas, 111s, and a few other wild a$$ niqqas. Dont sit there and try and run a Scared Straight episode. It was a simple question that you don't wanna answer cus for some reason, you can't admit that you'd rather die than get f^cked in the ass or vice versa. All the other $hit is irrelevant cus no one disputed any of that. Answer the question or just drop it. Matter of fact, just drop it. You'll just continue to flip this $hit to the point where I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. I know one thing. If I get locked up I'm hollerin' at you to be my lawyer. The way you talk, Fleece wont be seeing me.

Plenty of people in prison have got f*cked in the ass. How many stories have you heard where they killed themselves because they wanted to die after what happened? Anyone can feel like it but no one is taking thier life. The only way you lose your life is if your attacker kills you because you put up a fight. Otherwise if you had your ass taken in prison hypothetically speaking you would still be alive. So take that Hoover, 111's to the store and get me a 40 oz biatch.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #73
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Plenty of people in prison have got f*cked in the ass. How many stories have you heard where they killed themselves because they wanted to die after what happened? Anyone can feel like it but no one is taking thier life. The only way you lose your life is if your attacker kills you because you put up a fight. Otherwise if you had your ass taken in prison hypothetically speaking you would still be alive. So take that Hoover, 111's to the store and get me a 40 oz biatch.

coo.. now answer his question.. up the ass or death?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #74
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

What do you mean up the ass or death? If I'm approached by Fleece Johnson then we will be fighting. I want to see what his "hard way" of doing things happens to be. I'm not going to let anyone f*ck me up the ass no more than I am going to let someone punk me, take my juice, attempt to intimidate me off the phone or dictate my time in prison. The outcome of my refusal for any of these situations will result in a physical confrontation. Hopefully THAT doesnt lead to DEATH which is my biggest fear.

Like i said you guys are so caught up on getting plunged in the ass its silly. When you findd out why people fear going to prison or those who were in prison dont wanna go back (many cases where guys shoot out with cops only to be killed because they didnt wanna go back to prison). Then you'll see where I'm coming from and how silly your "I rather die than get plunged in the **** canal!". So thats my answer. I'm not giving up my ass to anyone in prison. Hypothetically speaking if somehow it happened be it I was jumped by some guys? I wouldnt kill myself. I'd probably think about killing the 3 dudes which in turn would have me spend the rest of my life behind bars where my chances of getting killed are good.

Smarten up kids.

Last edited by GOBB : 04-06-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #75
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
What do you mean up the ass or death? If I'm approached by Fleece Johnson then we will be fighting. I want to see what his "hard way" of doing things happens to be. I'm not going to let anyone f*ck me up the ass no more than I am going to let someone punk me, take my juice, attempt to intimidate me off the phone or dictate my time in prison. The outcome of my refusal for any of these situations will result in a physical confrontation. Hopefully THAT doesnt lead to DEATH which is my biggest fear.

Like i said you guys are so caught up on getting plunged in the ass its silly. When you findd out why people fear going to prison or those who were in prison dont wanna go back (many cases where guys shoot out with cops only to be killed because they didnt wanna go back to prison). Then you'll see where I'm coming from and how silly your "I rather die than get plunged in the **** canal!". So thats my answer. I'm not giving up my ass to anyone in prison. Hypothetically speaking if somehow it happened be it I was jumped by some guys? I wouldnt kill myself. I'd probably think about killing the 3 dudes which in turn would have me spend the rest of my life behind bars where my chances of getting killed are good.

Smarten up kids.

Soooooo.....
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: