Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #76
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Importance of Booty in Prison

Sooooo what?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #77
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #78
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Sooooo what?

Answer the damn question! Would you rather be f^cked in the a$$ by Fleece or would you rather be dead? Look, you can answer this the easy way or...

The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Since when was those the options?

"ass rape or death...choose"

Not even realistic. I dont deal with fantasy shyt. Wake up. Wake the f*ck up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #80
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Since when was those the options?

"ass rape or death...choose"

Not even realistic. I dont deal with fantasy shyt. Wake up. Wake the f*ck up.

Lol, your are one resilient sumb!tch. Fine, you win. You know what? if you were in prison and Fleece was spitting that "Fleece game", I bet you could talk your way out of that $hit without even having to fight. You have that power.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #81
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The hing that sucks is even if you really would rather die than get **** boned, big bubba likely wouldnt let it happen. If you said kill me instead of raping me, he would most likely proceed to rape you harder and get his boys in on it. Then they would kick his ass for trying to deny him the sweet ass
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #82
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

getting raped is just about the worst thing that can happen to a person especially a male. it goes far beyond the actual act of rape the psychological damage is very real. it's the equivalent of having your manhood taken from you. right up there with solitary confinement.

don't go to prison.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #83
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
getting raped is just about the worst thing that can happen to a person especially a male. it goes far beyond the actual act of rape the psychological damage is very real. it's the equivalent of having your manhood taken from you. right up there with solitary confinement.

don't go to prison.
For real...I cant imagine the trauma it must cause but I have ead enough articles and seen enough documentarys to know that these guys get scarred for life. And the worst part is, your in prison. No one is going to give a damn and no one is going to help you
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #84
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
For real...I cant imagine the trauma it must cause but I have ead enough articles and seen enough documentarys to know that these guys get scarred for life. And the worst part is, your in prison. No one is going to give a damn and no one is going to help you
Yeah once you've been raped you are highly likely to get raped again. You basically become so apathetic you have no interest in defending yourself hence making someone very vulnerable. Sick sh*t.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #85
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

To have another man doing that to you with force?

I wish I could destroy all those sick freaks.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #86
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

To have another man doing that to you with force?

I wish I could destroy all those sick freaks.

Who's to say it wouldn't be soft and sensual?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MoRO0Z-OM
Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #87
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Yea, I'll get right on that right after I finish my education on Montana, Afghanistan, and the countless other places I will never visit.

1. Why do you know my age
2. I don't care if it's Larry O'Brien on Larry the Cableguy's face. Still some gay $hit to have as an avy if you have the nerve to make homo inuendos about someone.
3. Lol, why would I need lube to **** my wife? I got foreplay like a muthaf^cka. I keeps it wet son!
4. Bolded text. This is how I know you are a kid and now I feel dumb for arguing with you. "He has friends with him".... You're funny. The question was would you rather die than get analy raped. I would rather die. You and GOBB would rather get banged in the booty. Why continue the argument?

First of all, everything you've said is complete bull****. No married man, with two kids not to mention would say and i qoute " I got foreplay like a mutha*****a. I keeps it wet Son!" The ****? you have to have foreplay? where can i either a). buy it. b). learn it. or c) own it? I didn't know foreplay was a trate of a person, isn't it a sexual act, before the actual act of sex?
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #88
xOShakespearexO
Kids at the park dunk on me

xOShakespearexO has an OK reputation so far

Thou art a jailhouse bootee,
Tis' is even greater in prison to protect.
Hath to protect thee bootee.
xOShakespearexO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #89
sandwiches
I have a pet

sandwiches has an OK reputation so far

All I want to know is why was Magic Man so obsessed with wanting to know if Gobb would take it up there or not.
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #90
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwiches
All I want to know is why was Magic Man so obsessed with wanting to know if Gobb would take it up there or not.

Well, GOBB is one of the most well-known and widely respected posters on ISH. It seems to me that "The Magic man" was most-likely looking for someone that he looked up to in order to justify his own decision.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: