Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #91
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Default Re: The Importance of Booty in Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Well, GOBB is one of the most well-known and widely respected posters on ISH. It seems to me that "The Magic man" was most-likely looking for someone that he looked up to in order to justify his own decision.

Just perusing through old threads and see what goodies I find. Lol, dude, it's a f^ckin message board. If you actually look up to someone who is just typing $hit about random a$$ topics, maybe your decision making is in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwiches
All I want to know is why was Magic Man so obsessed with wanting to know if Gobb would take it up there or not.

Yea, I'm totally obsessed with his answer. Stop gobbing on GOBB. I just find it funny that he would turn a simple, all in jokes, answer into a long drawn out monolouge instead of just answering the f^cking question. All men (with real life friends, obviously something a few of you dont have) play that game. Would you rather f^ck Rosie Odonell on her period or an aids infested Halle Berry raw dog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
First of all, everything you've said is complete bull****. No married man, with two kids not to mention would say and i qoute " I got foreplay like a mutha*****a. I keeps it wet Son!" The ****? you have to have foreplay? where can i either a). buy it. b). learn it. or c) own it? I didn't know foreplay was a trate of a person, isn't it a sexual act, before the actual act of sex?.

Okay, number one, it's getting a little scary around here how certain people know personal things about me. Talk about Stans. But at least get my stats right. I have 4 kids. And yes, I own foreplay. I keep it in a vile sort of like Austin Power's mojo, yet my foreplay juice is much more potent. Listen son. I do, indeed keep it wet. I don't want to ruin your virgin ears with details but I can assure you that I could probably be arrested in at least 4 states for the things my beautiful baby boo and I did last night. I mean, nothing on the lines of what myself and your mother did in the late 90s but you could probably get the picture.

All in all. I got no beef with GOBB. I think his gimmick is hilarious. The cantankerous, no jiving gentleman who can't take a joke. Funny stuff.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: