Following this thread: Top 10 SFs in current NBA
1. Tim Duncan: Though TD is considered a Center according to some ISH posters, he's actually a PF and is still the best player in this spot despite being 33 years old. Duncan's stats might drop a little bit this season but I'd rank him over Garnett again this time.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 18.9 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 3.2 apg
2. Kevin Garnett: One of the most skillful PFs in NBA history. KG dominated Gasol in NBA(even TD failed to own Gasol in WCF) to lift the Celtics to their 17th NBA title and he's been long considered one of the best defensive players in this league.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 19.6 ppg, 9.8 rpg, 4.7 apg
3. Dirk Nowitzki: Dirk is probably one of the best Big man shooter in current NBA, but he's regarded by many ISH fans as a soft player. However, Dirk's still the second Best international player in the league and the scoring leader of Dallas Mavericks team.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 25.0 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 3.1 apg
4. Pau Gasol: Gasol is regarded as even a much softer player than Nowitzki and the reason why the Lakers lost in the final. Nonetheless, Gasol has proved how good he is during international B-ball tournament and no doubt he deserves the No.4 spot on this list.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 18.3 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 4.0 apg
5. Amare Stoudemaire: Amare is actually a PF who was forced to play Center at some point of his young career. At 26 year old, Amare might be able to improve himself during the next two years to truly become a dominating PF. Defense, however, is what he needs to work on next.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 26.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg, 1.4 apg
6. Elton Brand: I'd rank Brand to a higher position if he hadn't been injured last season, but he's still one of the best PFs in current NBA. As an undersized PF, Brand shows us how excellent his skill is and how to own taller and tougher opponent. Let's wait and see how good the 76ers can be with Brand.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 21.5 ppg, 9.6 rpg, 2.0 apg
7. Chris Bosh: Bosh is the best inside scorer in Team USA and don't forget he's still young and hasn't reached his full potential yet. Bosh has developed accurate mid-range shot skills and toughened his defense in recent years. Bosh is the one who will decide how far the Raptors will go this season.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 20.7 ppg, 9.9 rpg, 2.3 apg
8. Carlos Boozer: Boozer's defense is just as terrible as Stoudemaire and he's even shorter and unable to play C therefore. Nevertheless, Boozer is a fairly efficient scorer and lead the Jazz in scoring for the recent two years. Let's wait and see how good he'd be this season with Deron.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 24.4 ppg, 11.2 rpg, 2.8 apg
9. Al Jefferson: AJ is probably one of the most underrated PFs in current league. He's proved that he's an elite Top 10 PF in this league by his outstanding performance in the Celtics w/o Paul Pierce and this young Timberwolves. Too bad most people can't see it.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 22.5 ppg, 13.1 rpg, 0.9 apg
10. Antawn Jamison: Though shooting at a relatively low FG% for a PF, Jamison is still considered a top 10 PF in this league. He's capable of grabbing offensive boards and shoot accurate three pointers sometimes. He's one of the key player to lead the Arenas-less Wizards to play-off.
Predicted Stats For Next Season: 20.2 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 1.6 apg
Other Candidates: Rasheed Wallace, Kenyon Martin, David West, Emeka Okafor and Zach Randolph.