Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Madden 2009 for XBOX 360(Repp)

I want to buy Madden when my 360 comes back(****ing red light bull****).
I have some questions and if someone answers them ill rep ya. I have been also playing madden for the regular XBOX and PC for the past 3 years soooo i might be outdated

1. How is the franchise mode? Is it better from last years? How's the salary cap, i wish they lower it so its more of a challenge. Do they make stupid draft trades(example 4th and a 5th round pick for a 2nd rounder) and are their now reasonable draft day trades and are the rookies ratings normal? How is the player progression and anything in general.

2. How's the game-play. No comeback thing when ur up by 14 they'll tie it up it 2 minutes? is the gameplay smooth? Anything else?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Madden 2009 for XBOX 360(Repp)

anyone? Free REP
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #3
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Default Re: Madden 2009 for XBOX 360(Repp)

Don't know is this much help but.. I haven't had time to play Madden 09 much cause I got it last week and been very busy. And making roster updates right now.

I haven't really looked at the franchise mode yet but what I can tell you overall is that Madden 09 is much better than 08. I have played couple of games already and the gameplay is much smoother and more realistic than in 08. Players movement is more real and they don't look like gorillas (I think they looked like them last year ) I haven't seen that late comeback this year so that should be ok. It's good to hear some play-by-play commentary other than that radio voice in last year's game.

I can't say nothing about the francise mode but what I've read it hasn't changed much from last year. I'll try it when I can but now I'll make those updates and start playing
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: