Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
mark
Great young streetballer

Default guys what is the point of the WNBA?

does it even generate a dime of money, there are soooooooooooooo many better things to do with this negatively generating flop of a so called league, such as charities, donations, medical care, etc.
Why continue this worthless league?
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
NY Comeback
Banned

Default Re: guys what is the point of the WNBA?

Believe it or not, there actually people that care about Womens Basketball. Watching a WNBA game isn't that bad; some of the women can actually play; plus, the NBA Offseason = Boring. The WNBA is at least somewhat entertaining. Still, the amount of layups per game is ridiculous, but all in all not that bad. Plenty of Women, and guys watch.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Believe it or not, there actually people that care about Womens Basketball. Watching a WNBA game isn't that bad; some of the women can actually play; plus, the NBA Offseason = Boring. The WNBA is at least somewhat entertaining. Still, the amount of layups per game is ridiculous, but all in all not that bad. Plenty of Women, and guys watch.

I would watch if they all didn't look like Bohemian Mammoths.
I would say that they need to wear less for me to watch, but that would be even scarier in the current league
I say end this stupid ridiculous league and do something constructive with the money lost and spent in this worthless league.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark
I would watch if they all didn't look like Bohemian Mammoths.
I would say that they need to wear less for me to watch, but that would be even scarier in the current league
I say end this stupid ridiculous league and do something constructive with the money lost and spent in this worthless league.

Mark, I am not a WNBA fan either. But your comments do make you seem like you are the Bohemian Mammoth with a brain of the size of a fly.

There are little girls growing up who would love to have a female sports role model. It is very constructive for young girls who want to involve in sports. Trashing something that unimportant to you but very valuable to millions of little girls, what does this make you...? A selfish worthless piece of a ----!

May be you didn't have a mom who would educated you? May be a sister who needed or gave the love when you were growing up? Or perhaps you could not have a girlfriend/wife that would put up with you?

I think before asking what's wrong with the WNBA, you should ask yourself what's wrong with you first.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #5
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

I think the WNBA is boring as heck, and you couldn't pay me to watch it. I just don't tune in. Problem solved.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Maybe the WNBA exists so women can play professional ball in the USA
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #7
mark
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Schits
Mark, I am not a WNBA fan either. But your comments do make you seem like you are the Bohemian Mammoth with a brain of the size of a fly.

There are little girls growing up who would love to have a female sports role model. It is very constructive for young girls who want to involve in sports. Trashing something that unimportant to you but very valuable to millions of little girls, what does this make you...? A selfish worthless piece of a ----!

May be you didn't have a mom who would educated you? May be a sister who needed or gave the love when you were growing up? Or perhaps you could not have a girlfriend/wife that would put up with you?

I think before asking what's wrong with the WNBA, you should ask yourself what's wrong with you first.

let me ask you plain and simple question...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING FROM MY COMPUTER????????
Now, you state that girls need "role models"
Well guess what??
Girls can also study to become librarians and accountants, there is virtually ZERO money in anything in girls teeter tot professional basketball.
WasteNBA
What in the world is your problem?? Somebody states a comment, and obviously everyone shares the same sentiment.
I am sorry if your daughter is trying out for a WasteNBA team.
I do not at all appreciate your derogatory comments sir.
Please stick to the point, or do not bother posting at all.
I don't think that anything is wrong with me, other than being bothered by peabrains pestering society like yourself.
Please have some discretion, and common sense. THINK before you post and try and look at yourself in the mirror.
Educate yourself, and try and be a productive member of society. Please read a book, go for a walk, try and speak to others and improve your horrible communication skills.
You can start with an IQ test, then go and try and speak to random people at your local mall.
I am sure that nobody will bother themselves initially with you, but then you can move up to 900 numbers.

Last edited by mark : 09-11-2008 at 06:30 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: