Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-06-2006, 09:58 AM   #16
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i decline to argue until everyone begins to refer to the lakers as the kobees and ends each post with "kb24 fo life", kb24 fo life!
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #17
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Lakers had a better record last year. Head to head, 2-2. Laker Chips=14, Kings=0.

I rest my case.

If you're going to count all the past laker rings from like the 60s and **** you should count the one the Kings won as the royals too. Just sayin.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #18
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lakers had a better record last year. Head to head, 2-2. Laker Chips=14, Kings=0.

I rest my case.

:stupid: . yeah let me refresh your memory dork...umm they made a trade halfway through the season, so comparing anything to that is like comparing it with 2 different teams. I'm not sure exactly the Kings' record with Artest, but if they had him all year they would have had a much better record then the Kobees.

Case Closed.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #19
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Case closed? Still 2-2. 1-1 after Artest right? Where are you getting at? Why do fans of losing teams have such a big mouth? Clipps and Sac fans think they can speak to us. It's a privilege talking to a winner.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #20
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
:stupid: . yeah let me refresh your memory dork...umm they made a trade halfway through the season, so comparing anything to that is like comparing it with 2 different teams. I'm not sure exactly the Kings' record with Artest, but if they had him all year they would have had a much better record then the Kobees.

Case Closed.
And we ended the season 11-3 and almost shocked the world by eliminating the Suns. Your Point?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #21
Targus™
Good college starter

you guys are retarded. we got artest on the go, there was no chemistry at the end of the season we just found ways to win. the lakers who have been together the whole season should have swept us...pfft shows how good u are .

Quote:
And we ended the season 11-3 and almost shocked the world by eliminating the Suns. Your Point?

oh c'mon you're trying to make such a big deal out of it.."shocked the world" ooooh and u didn't even win. clippers took them to 7 games too, Suns aren't built for the playoffs Now if you would have taken Dallas or San Antonio to 7 games then it would be something. but for right now go get some knowledge...then we'll talk.

actually, nah forget it I don't have time to talk to little laker fans.:rollingeyes: peace.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:56 PM   #22
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

laker fans taking the suns to seven means nothing. if you lose game 7, you still lose 100%.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #23
Targus™
Good college starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
laker fans taking the suns to seven means nothing. if you lose game 7, you still lose 100%.

word
Old 09-07-2006, 10:58 AM   #24
zident
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

laker fans are jus morons ya kno..... whats the sense of having a 3-1 lead and losing ^ i agree wit ya big boi a win is a win. and a lost..... is def. a lost so stop crying laker fans cuz odom didnt foul marion on that rebound...hahaha he's an idiot.
u laker fans are gonna go to the grave braggin about tha past..and i know y too??? i dnt blame u guys for bringing up history to cushin the fact that u guys are on a decline ... u guys look worse on paper every yr now.... every year u guys are doing more n more shyte to the roster ...and u guys know it so now every losing season u guys have ...jus so u guys can talk now u bring up the past...lol good stra. lol but i picked up on it a lil while now.... u guys could finish 0-82 this season.....and u guys would bring up....... "ohhhhhh How bout that horry shot that sank the queens" "ohhhhh what about that 81 points by kobe" blah blah blah u guys are total loser and thats sad and u guys for got u didnt even make the playoffs lastyr. *******s..... but i never hear u guys talk about the past when u guys got SWEPT from detriot in 1990 finals (showtime lakers) HA! show time my ass ....they got show timed...... either u guys dnt talk about 1999 when u guys got SWEPT in the WCF from san an..... or how about in 04' when DETRIOT AGAIN used and embarrassed u guys in the finals..... DETRIOT OWN U GUYS from then to now talk about that kina past......
zident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:16 PM   #25
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

lol. I love kings-lakers hate. It reminds me when both teams were top 3 in the league.

So what do you guys think about next year? Who has the better record the kings or the lakers?
Old 09-07-2006, 08:09 PM   #26
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
lol. I love kings-lakers hate. It reminds me when both teams were top 3 in the league.

So what do you guys think about next year? Who has the better record the kings or the lakers?

Kings ... duh u shouldn't have to ask :rollingeyes:
Old 09-07-2006, 08:38 PM   #27
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

I was more interested in the why, rather than the who.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #28
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zident
laker fans are jus morons ya kno..... whats the sense of having a 3-1 lead and losing ^ i agree wit ya big boi a win is a win. and a lost..... is def. a lost so stop crying laker fans cuz odom didnt foul marion on that rebound...hahaha he's an idiot.
u laker fans are gonna go to the grave braggin about tha past..and i know y too??? i dnt blame u guys for bringing up history to cushin the fact that u guys are on a decline ... u guys look worse on paper every yr now.... every year u guys are doing more n more shyte to the roster ...and u guys know it so now every losing season u guys have ...jus so u guys can talk now u bring up the past...lol good stra. lol but i picked up on it a lil while now.... u guys could finish 0-82 this season.....and u guys would bring up....... "ohhhhhh How bout that horry shot that sank the queens" "ohhhhh what about that 81 points by kobe" blah blah blah u guys are total loser and thats sad and u guys for got u didnt even make the playoffs lastyr. *******s..... but i never hear u guys talk about the past when u guys got SWEPT from detriot in 1990 finals (showtime lakers) HA! show time my ass ....they got show timed...... either u guys dnt talk about 1999 when u guys got SWEPT in the WCF from san an..... or how about in 04' when DETRIOT AGAIN used and embarrassed u guys in the finals..... DETRIOT OWN U GUYS from then to now talk about that kina past......
Paragraphs are your friend. By the way, nice grammar and spelling.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:13 PM   #29
zident
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zident has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Paragraphs are your friend. By the way, nice grammar and spelling.

^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!
zident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:28 AM   #30
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zident
^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!
Why say something? I agree with your post. Totally agree with you being an Idiot, what else is there to say? Who's going to listen to a 12 year old's opinion anyway?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: