Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 09-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #31
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by zident
^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!
I used to type like that then jeff got after me and threatened me
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #32
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
^ lol i see where your headed...my english teacher...hahahaha ur bug and u have nothing else to say about basketball my friend i just shut u dwn.....lol no one else had a prob wit my spellings and gramma onli u...... hahahahaha what a loser having to get technical cuz u guys are sweep machines lol ....... ass!!!!

Farm boy.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:31 PM   #33
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Farm boy.

That has to be the oldest insult in the book
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #34
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

win a ring and we'll have a discussion
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:44 PM   #35
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
win a ring and we'll have a discussion

co-sign.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:43 PM   #36
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
in the clippers and suns forum guys were talkin about it going to be a dog fight between clipps and suns for the best team n the pacific division..... but the clipps cant even beat us so how can they say they are a better team than us .... WE OWN THEM whats the streak at now 18???? lmao if yous ta ask me i think we're gonna make some noise this same season and we're gonna turn plenty of heads this rush so suns u better watch out cuz we ain da lakers .....when we have u down we're gonna keep ya down fa the kill!!!....KKINNGS FA LIFE

uhhh.. you guys may be better than the clippers head to head but the clippers still finish better in standings...If the kings do better this year then we can say theyre a better team but for now lets stop pointing fingers.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:49 PM   #37
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
uhhh.. you guys may be better than the clippers head to head but the clippers still finish better in standings...If the kings do better this year then we can say theyre a better team but for now lets stop pointing fingers.
The clips, kings, and lakers are going to be close record wise thir year. I think it will end being in that order in the standings: clips, kings, lakers.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:11 AM   #38
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
The clips, kings, and lakers are going to be close record wise thir year. I think it will end being in that order in the standings: clips, kings, lakers.

Wrong. Lakers,Clippers then Kings but all 3 makes the playoffs.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:39 AM   #39
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Wrong. Lakers,Clippers then Kings but all 3 makes the playoffs.

:stupid: , there comes a time when your homerism just goes too far. right there is a great example of it. Kings will have a much better record than the Lakers, it'll be the Clippers who they'll have to battle with.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:42 AM   #40
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Can we please stop assuring things and making predictions like this? Someone's going to end up looking like a dumbass and unless you got a crystal ball you don't know if it's you or them.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:52 AM   #41
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Can we please stop assuring things and making predictions like this? Someone's going to end up looking like a dumbass and unless you got a crystal ball you don't know if it's you or them.
Nicely put. All three teams finished within 3 games from each other and it's going to look pretty much the same this season. No one team here is an elite team to seperate themselves from the others. Neither of the teams had any major upgrades/downgrades to think that they will be the superior team.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #42
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Nicely put. All three teams finished within 3 games from each other and it's going to look pretty much the same this season. No one team here is an elite team to seperate themselves from the others. Neither of the teams had any major upgrades/downgrades to think that they will be the superior team.
agreed. but for the record: LAKERS SUCK! Nah, im just playing.
Kings and Lakers need to revive their rivalry this year! Im sick of the players and coaches saying its all over, those idiots need to realize that its bigger than them . lol.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:37 PM   #43
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

i much rather us wait to see how the pre-season goes b4 we start making pre-seeding arrangements if u ask me
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: