Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default I Think LeBron VIs have potential to be classics.

Because of how very unbusy (I know it's not a word) the upper is it'll allow for a lot of customization from Nike. Also it has a lot of minute, interesting details that maybe a person doesn't notice the first time. The shoe's almost certainly quieter and cleaner (I like the 2 a lot, but it's not as simple) than all the rest of LBJ's shoes (as Ken Link, the designer of the shoe said "Technology is expected from Nike, so we don't have to scream it as much...In the past, we wanted to scream about that. Now we feel we can pull back a little bit."). As Link said, it looks much more offcourt than the previous shoes.

WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I Think LeBron VIs have potential to be classics.

Nike Talk- Lots of pictures of the shoe.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

yeah this by far going to be lbj best shoe

it has the same characteristics as Retro Jordan 1 the same AF1 look to it
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
stewen12
Banned

stewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation here

damn its nice. Anybody got a price on it yet?
stewen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #5
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i haven't liked any of the recent nike lines in terms of looks. i think the VCs were the last line i legitimately liked, i haven't liked any lebrons so far. how they feel is a different story though
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
i haven't liked any of the recent nike lines in terms of looks. i think the VCs were the last line i legitimately liked, i haven't liked any lebrons so far. how they feel is a different story though

I think the 2s were incredible looking, as were the 4s (but the weight thing was a huge issue) and I never liked the VC line, because I hate Vince Carter. When did it stop?
Old 09-04-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

23airjordan23 has decent reputation

Drool Drool Drool Drool , i saw pictures before they looked different before but thses, are amazing this in fact may be my dream shoe if its comfortable ect...
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

When do these come out? And for how much? Probably 125-140 like the other ones?

The white and black ones are nice as hell.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DAMN these are nice!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i like them alot, possibly my favorite lebron, but honestly they look like fancy air force 1s. not an extremely original design at first glance.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #11
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

I'mma have to get me a pair of those.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #12
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i like them alot, possibly my favorite lebron, but honestly they look like fancy air force 1s. not an extremely original design at first glance.

True, in terms of originality, it doesn't match up to the look of the IV. But I think because of the similarity to the air force 1s, and just like the af1s how much they can be customized, they shall be classics.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
True, in terms of originality, it doesn't match up to the look of the IV. But I think because of the similarity to the air force 1s, and just like the af1s how much they can be customized, they shall be classics.

this is true. although a "classic" is usually a groundbreaking/original design which withstands the test of time, right? i dunno, who cares anyways it's a nice looking shoe that's all that matters.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #14
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

they do classics maybe but it really looks like LBJ team copied Retro Jordan 1s and thats a good thing because LBJ shoes have been absolutely garbage besides his first ones which were just ok for basketball shoes not to walk around in.

Retro baseball version mix with the orginial version1s has to be inspired by them

Baseball Version of the 1s

Orginial Design

also look how thick LBJ new shoes are no wonder the cat looks 6'10 out on the floor those shoes got to give him like 3in min
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #15
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:

^ehh.... fake alert?

Last edited by StroShow4 : 09-05-2008 at 11:49 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: