Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2006, 10:00 PM   #16
Bronze
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
oh oh i got it! ...buy her something expensive , i mean be a pimp with this , get her something she just can't say no to and you'll have that girl back in no time.
I did that when I was with her, I bought her VERY expensive gifts, and one more gift isn't going to do it. I'm thinking that that's part of why this happened, I spoiled her too much? But she's not the golddigging type that uses guy for materials. She can get it on her own.
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

^^^ that's my guess that something happened and she's real emotional. I've had that happen. Just let it die down some, give it time then talk to her. And whatever you do DON'T try to force help on her. Like don't come at her and say "are you ok? anything i can do to help?"...just ease back and if she wants you back she'll take you back. It reminds me of a quote:

"IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO, IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU, ITS YOURS, IF IT DOESNT, IT NEVER WAS."
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #18
exit
I brick open layups

she had sex with the other guy and liked it a lot.
exit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 PM   #19
ReturnofKobe24
I brick open layups

Phuck the girl,get another girl and rub it in her face.
ReturnofKobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #20
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
^^^ that's my guess that something happened and she's real emotional. I've had that happen. Just let it die down some, give it time then talk to her. And whatever you do DON'T try to force help on her. Like don't come at her and say "are you ok? anything i can do to help?"...just ease back and if she wants you back she'll take you back. It reminds me of a quote:

"IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO, IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU, ITS YOURS, IF IT DOESNT, IT NEVER WAS."
Hey, that's great advice.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:05 PM   #21
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit
she had sex with the other guy and liked it a lot.
Nope, she's a virgin, I would know. There's no other guy (well yet) that's a fact. Girls are so confused.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:07 PM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Buy her a 4 million dollar ring.

If Kobe can be an *******, AND rape a white girl, AND lie about it, and keep his SMOKING HOT wife with a 4 million dollar ring then there's nothing a 4 million dollar ring can't do. That includes cure terminal cancer and make Bill O'Reilly discover logic and make Crime and Punishment an interesting book.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #23
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

Dude, it just means she's found someone else. It's a sad thing how some people can just dump their longtime BF/GF just because they're bored or have found someone new. It happens though.. you just have to get over it. She sounds like a shallow bytch anyway. That chick ain't worth your time..

Don't be suprised at all if her new man dumps her soon and she comes crawling back.. when that happens, tell that bytch to hit the road..
SmokyMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #24
ReturnofKobe24
I brick open layups

Post a pic to see if she's worth a thread.
ReturnofKobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:11 PM   #25
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMcNasty
Dude, it just means she's found someone else. It's a sad thing how some people can just dump their longtime BF/GF just because they're bored or have found someone new. It happens though.. you just have to get over it. She sounds like a shallow bytch anyway. That chick ain't worth your time..

Don't be suprised at all if her new man dumps her soon and she comes crawling back.. when that happens, tell that bytch to hit the road..
Sad but true. Except she doesn't have a BF yet. Do girls end relationships because they are having personal problems such as with their family? Because I know she had problems with her family, but I don't know how severe that was.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:13 PM   #26
Big One
Local High School Star

Dude i kinda had the same thing happen to me very recently and i nevr thought a basktball forum was teh best place to talk about it but theese last few posts on here have been alright lol. I guess i thought wrong about how everyone would react to this kind of thread on this forum.

But if any of you have had this happen like me and my girl were really close and we were togther for over a year and a alf and then we started fighting for a little bit and she started liking someother guy all of a sudden like not even a week after.

Anything i could do to get her back? Proper advice would be very much appreciated.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:15 PM   #27
BlackVVaves
College superstar

Over a year? And NOW she realizes you guys aren't compatible?

Theres more to the story. With females, there usually is.
BlackVVaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:16 PM   #28
Bronze

You just read my mind except that my ex doesn't have a bf.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:18 PM   #29
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Over a year? And NOW she realizes you guys aren't compatible?

Theres more to the story. With females, there usually is.

Yup, mine was over a year. Doesn't it take a week or two the most to realize that the personalities don't click? There must be more to this. And it was a very intense and serious relationships, no messing around, talking about engagement plans and marriage. happened?
Old 09-04-2006, 10:19 PM   #30
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
Nope, she's a virgin, I would know. There's no other guy (well yet) that's a fact. Girls are so confused.

She might have wanted you to stick it in at some stage during the relationship..... tell her you will do that now.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: