Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2006, 10:21 PM   #31
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

It can be so many things.

Another guy?

The sex was...bad? Or, she found better?

Her friends drove her away from you?
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:24 PM   #32
Bronze
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bronze has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
It can be so many things.

Another guy?

The sex was...bad? Or, she found better?

Her friends drove her away from you?

1. Nope, no other guy, found out through friends.

2. She's a virgin and not about to lose it to anyone, fact.

That is a very good point, I was thinking about that. Do girls do that just because they hate that other girls are happy in relationships? Wouldn't be a bit surprised.
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #33
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Two Words:

Chloroform, Hankercheif
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:28 PM   #34
the truth
...since 95

the truth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
Yup, mine was over a year. Doesn't it take a week or two the most to realize that the personalities don't click? There must be more to this. And it was a very intense and serious relationships, no messing around, talking about engagement plans and marriage. happened?

Well, I'm guessing the two of you are a little on the young side. So if you are talking marriage you might have scared her away. Most guys never realize it until its too late but smothering a girl, being needy, clingy, and moving too fast are some of the most effective relationship killers.

The best thing you can do right now is be aloof. Act cool (if you can) and donít make it seem like you want her back. That is the best approach most of the time but there are also girls that like to be chased.
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:29 PM   #35
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

How long since she left?

Have you spohen to her after?
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:30 PM   #36
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

spy on her for a day. talk to her fam about it.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:34 PM   #37
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth
Well, I'm guessing the two of you are a little on the young side. So if you are talking marriage you might have scared her away. Most guys never realize it until its too late but smothering a girl, being needy, clingy, and moving too fast are some of the most effective relationship killers.

The best thing you can do right now is be aloof. Act cool (if you can) and donít make it seem like you want her back. That is the best approach most of the time but there are also girls that like to be chased.
Yup, I realized ALL of that, but it's too late now. And she pushed the marriage thing more than I did I think. Well I'm 22 and she's 19, so young? Maybe, but not that young. I think she doesn't want to be chased at this point. I'm just scared, if I don't do anything, she'll never call back again and I can never say I gave it a shot, all this is so confusing. And it's been 3 days since she broke the news to me. I spoke to her afterwards but she just keeps spitting the same BS at me, "We don't click." Someone was watching reality date shows too much, that line is BS!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 10:34 PM   #38
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
1. Nope, no other guy, found out through friends.

2. She's a virgin and not about to lose it to anyone, fact.

That is a very good point, I was thinking about that. Do girls do that just because they hate that other girls are happy in relationships? Wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Yup. Also, because they dont like YOU. Or, they are hoes, and want theire friend to mess with as random and many guys as they are doing. FACT. I've experienced it. Not cool.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:35 PM   #39
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth

Yea. Guys dont know that some girls just want to **** around too. If you take things too serious, too quickly, she'll dip on you.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #40
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker

youve never have a girlfriend..... or youve dated your cousin.

you don't talk to her family... that will freak her out and piss her off, she wouldn't tell them whats going on anyway.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:37 PM   #41
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you don't talk to her family... that will freak her out and piss her off, she wouldn't tell them whats going on anyway.

i thought about that after i said that. What i actually meant is ask the family if anything has happened lately. But that still may not be subtle.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:40 PM   #42
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Why would I spy on her for a day? I know she's not messing with nobody. And that's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me cool right now. And talking to her family won't accomplish anything. This isn't a 18th century relationship where the dad can hold a gun to her head and force her to be with me.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:42 PM   #43
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Talk to people that are directly in her life, taht you are semi-cool with. Maybe, and I know it must hurt to hear this, but maybe she thought you were someone that she really liked...but you weren't?

Or maybe it was too serious for her.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:47 PM   #44
Bronze

I talked to her best friend's BF and that's how I found out she's not going out with anybody. The only thing she told her friend is that she thinks we are not meant for each other. And that came only two days after she cried out of happiness because I went on a short vacation and she hadn't seen me during that time. And no nothing happened with another guy when I was gone, I find out everything she does through people.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:50 PM   #45
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, you are obviously mental if you are posting for help with your gf here... geez!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: