Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets fans post your pics, videos!

actually they're from a couple years ago but i still look about the same and at least i'm playing basketball in these:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

~yea yea, it's prolly too many pics but i'm not sure which to cut. i also have two little MOV (quicktime) files but am not sure how to combine them and upload to youtube.

notice in #7 i'm about to get my stuff blocked into the 10th row? :D

Last edited by gigantes : 12-04-2008 at 06:51 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #2
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Re: Nets fans post your pics, videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCke89a3UE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXA6hxAS-O4

those are vids of me
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dang, gigantes rolin' with the gangsters.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
Ethan22
NBA All-Star!

Ethan22 has an OK reputation so far

haha gigantes you look like your an old school type of player, my hunch is and i think it's a pretty safe bet, is that your game consists of energy and hustle, and you do what it takes for the team to win? you play aggresive defense and players call you out and say "stop hackin'!" ?
Ethan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
Ethan22
NBA All-Star!

Ethan22 has an OK reputation so far

I'll try to upload some videos of me playing ball, and post some pics too. Nice thread idea!
Ethan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:44 AM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so are myself and NJnetsfan1535 the only people who know how to use a camera?
Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation

lol yea
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 PM   #8
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so are myself and NJnetsfan1535 the only people who know how to use a camera?
Maybe one of these days...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
marla07860
I hit open layups

marla07860 has an OK reputation so far

here's some picture of me, if I can find videos of me playing basketball I'll post them later

marla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #10
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm the one in orange.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #11
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

thanks marla, illini, rusty!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #13
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

No, G. Thank you for letting me share my B-E-A-Utiful mug with the world! lol

I just figured, for those of you that listen to my show, you should know what the person talking to you looks like.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

well, you all look very young to me. i'm waiting for some old heads to drop in. :]
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
marla07860
I hit open layups

marla07860 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
well, you all look very young to me. i'm waiting for some old heads to drop in. :]

I'm 20, but people think I am 14
marla07860 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: