Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2008, 12:54 AM   #16
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Favorite Comedian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
1. William Hickz
2. Edward Murphy
3. Mitchell Hedberg
4. George Carlin
5. Normand MacDonald
6. Russell Peterz
7. Robin Williamz
8. James Carrey
9. David Chapelle
10. Sacha Baron Cohen
11. Christopher Rock

Completely agree here. "Sane Man" is too good.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #17
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dave Chappelle

Russell Peters
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #18
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Mitch Hedberg by far. Also like Jim Gaffigan a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8WfYO302d8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfBV7...eature=related

Last edited by sulsuvtut27 : 09-14-2008 at 01:39 AM.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #19
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Jim Gaffigan, Lewis Black, Josh Sneed, Mitch Hedberg, Brian Regan, Daniel Tosh, Frank Caliendo, Doug Stanhope, Patton Oswalt, Mitch Fatel, and way more I can't think of right now.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #20
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not one mention of Steve Martin yet? Guy was the biggest comedy act in history.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:27 AM   #21
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1.Dick Greggory
2.Lenny Bruce
3.Richard Pryor
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #22
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lee Evans, by far one of the funniest in comedy. not sure if americans would find him humerous
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #23
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

To all the people that said Russell Peters:
I haven't seen any new stuff of him recently. He used to be my favourite but after a good run, the stuff that came out afterwards just turned to shyt. How recent is his new stuff (if there is), and if possible, is there a link for it?
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #24
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Not one Bob Sagot reference? He's definitely not my favorite (Chappelle wins, hands down), but Sagot's one of the most underrated comedians out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG61KWHaxZ8

"THERE'S S*** EVERYWHERE! OH MY GOD! HE S*** ON THE WALLS! S***!
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #25
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm a big Paul Mooney guy.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lenny Bruce
Richard Pryor
Steve Martin
David Cross
Bob Odenkirk
Larry David
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #27
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I'm a big Paul Mooney guy.

So am i, because he is funny while educating you.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #28
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Robert Schimmel pwnz. Very underrated stand-up.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:15 PM   #29
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
lee Evans, by far one of the funniest in comedy. not sure if americans would find him humerous
Much better than Peter Kay who seems to do the same stuff over and over.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #30
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

bill hicks = overrated.

i don't know how groundbreaking he was back in the day, but he comes across as just another angry dude kicking in wide open doors today.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: