Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #31
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Comedian?

Out of the more current guys, I would say Galifinakis, everything that man says is hilarious to me.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #32
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Of all time...

George Carlin

Currently...

there are too many to list... I'd probably say Louis CK or Dave Attell
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #33
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dave Coullier FTW
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:48 PM   #34
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Louis CK

Dave Attell

Mitch Hedberg
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #35
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Demetri Martin...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #36
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brian Posehn is pretty hilarious, so is Galifinakis, and Patton Oswalt has done some of the funniest standup I've ever heard.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #37
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Lewis Black

Jeff Dunham

Frank Caliendo
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #38
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

at the minute its a scottish comedian called frankie boyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJM2DMozpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yjJF...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEgIBL4UyQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xcP...eature=related
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #39
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gabriel Iglesias

funiest guy ever!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIh2...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwMt6PKTdQI
lol!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvM4w8TfyE&NR=1

Last edited by big baller : 09-15-2008 at 05:38 PM.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #40
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
bill hicks = overrated.

i don't know how groundbreaking he was back in the day, but he comes across as just another angry dude kicking in wide open doors today.

How is he overrated? I'm like the only person that has even mentioned him in this thread.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:14 PM   #41
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Not one Bob Sagot reference? He's definitely not my favorite (Chappelle wins, hands down), but Sagot's one of the most underrated comedians out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG61KWHaxZ8

"THERE'S S*** EVERYWHERE! OH MY GOD! HE S*** ON THE WALLS! S***!

Bob Saget is horrible. He is only funny because he says dirty jokes and swears a lot. He is acting like this because he is seen as a clean guy image from Full House.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:15 PM   #42
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Everyday I'm hustlin
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:41 AM   #43
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Craig Fergueson is awesome, but he's not stand-up. I like Seinfeld, and Dane. I'm not really a stand-up comedy buff.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #44
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Dave Chappele and Chris Rock. Chris Rock delivers the N word like no other
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:54 AM   #45
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eddie Murphy

Tops for me.

I grew up and watched Delirious and Raw at a very young age.....it made me grow up real quick!!!!!!!

No comic in my opinion comes close. And I heard he is about to come out and do stand up again!!!!!!!!! Man.....I can't wait.

Others on my list....

George Carlin....RIP
Richard Pryor.....RIP
Chris Rock
Jerry Seinfeld
Dave Chapelle
Bernie Mac.....RIP
Martin Lawrence
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: