Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-05-2006, 01:14 AM   #31
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

I think I'll be switching to 2K7 this year, thats if it comes out for PC.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:15 AM   #32
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

You can always edit the ratings.

IGN All-star game video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOInBGKeMIo
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #33
Bronze
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bronze has an OK reputation so far

Smush had a 58 rating last year, I grabbed him out of free agency where only 4-5 guys had a lower rating.
Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:19 AM   #34
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I think I'll be switching to 2K7 this year, thats if it comes out for PC.
I'm 99% sure it won't.

I haven't played 2k since 2k4, and that's my favorite basketball video game ever. It had 4 humongous flaws, all of which looked to have been fixed by now. fantastic. And I'm raising dough to get that 360 which better be good.

If you have had anything less than a stellar experience with your x box 360 tell me now please.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:29 AM   #35
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my xbox360 experience has been subpar.. but one of the main reasons why i got it last month was solely for nba 2k7

i only play fight night and some madden
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:20 AM   #36
Trade
Great young streetballer

Trade has an OK reputation so far

You can see Morrison and other rookies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4bV...elated&search=
Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:24 AM   #37
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I'm 99% sure it won't.

I haven't played 2k since 2k4, and that's my favorite basketball video game ever. It had 4 humongous flaws, all of which looked to have been fixed by now. fantastic. And I'm raising dough to get that 360 which better be good.

If you have had anything less than a stellar experience with your x box 360 tell me now please.

360 needs more games but after playing some demos online they are coming. There is a game called Lost Planet and another 3rd person shooter coming that are AMAZING, plus Halo. Then MAdden which i just got is fire, and 2k7 is going to be great. So I would say get a 360.

BUT DO NOT MOVE THE 360 WHILE THE DISK IS SPINNING, IT WILL RUIN YOUR GAME(MY NBBA 2k6)
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 06:24 AM   #38
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

i'm with you on that one, I love the Lost Planet demo, it's one of my favorites
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:49 AM   #39
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

What's the deal with Lost Planet? Are those aliens? Why is it so snowy? The aliens made it snowy? Or are they robots? Or robot aliens?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:23 AM   #40
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

who cares, it's a game that lets you pretend to shoot things while walking around in the snow - that's like every Canadian kid's childhood right there
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:46 AM   #41
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
Smush had a 58 rating last year, I grabbed him out of free agency where only 4-5 guys had a lower rating.

hopefully they have smush with more hops, because he couldnt jump for nothing last game
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:53 AM   #42
g12affix
I airball my layups

g12affix has an OK reputation so far
Default RE

so the official date is 9/25? is this when the game will be out in stores or is that later in the week? sorry... the 2k series is the only vid game i buy/play annually... not familiar with the date/day video games come out
g12affix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:00 AM   #43
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

why don't you play nba live? a lot of people say its too fake..
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:22 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA Live doesn't feel like a basketball game. It feels like a video game. There are always a few things (very few but significant) that keep it from being a good sim. 2k7 always have flaws, but they are less than live in terms of making it sim like. It's not a bad game, its just not to my taste because it doesnt feel like real basketball.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #45
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

By the way, I will be the Bucks in the ISH 2k7 league.

= adamcz
= Konex (?)
= ?
= ?
= ?
= GeeWiz ???
= Kwajo

Last edited by adamcz : 09-08-2006 at 11:35 AM.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: