Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #16
gigantes
A piece of fluff

good work there, wang. now you gots to catch VCdrives and funkylike!

btw have you considered taking your degree and following in this guy's footsteps?
http://www.gaijinsmash.net/

only thing, you'd need to develop your anti-kancho sense. :P
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #17
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Nets fans are usually some of the most level headed fans that don't say pointless crap.

Kind of like the nets for the last few years, haven't been the "it" team but they've been good and consistent. They just "get theirs" and do their job.

Congrats on 2k!

Good luck with your job search and stuff
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #18
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

Very impressive Wang4three.
The comments
The number of posts
and the dedication to the Nets
congratulations.

Wang4three.....MONEY.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:24 AM   #19
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Congrats on the 2000th post. You are one of the best posters on this board IMO. I love reading your posts. Keep up the good work.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #20
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Thanks for all the praises, certainly takes out the idleness of my days.

Quote:
btw have you considered taking your degree and following in this guy's footsteps?
http://www.gaijinsmash.net/

haha. Yeah I thought about things like that but after being a TA this semester...I don't think I can go into teaching. I'm just too nice of a guy I think and can't fail people.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 08:54 PM   #21
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re

I TA an intro economics course and I don't have any grading responsibilities, except to write down their prelim test scores, but I don't have my own section grade or anything. maybe you could do one of those?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:11 PM   #22
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
I TA an intro economics course and I don't have any grading responsibilities, except to write down their prelim test scores, but I don't have my own section grade or anything. maybe you could do one of those?

For the rest of my life? I welcome suggestion, but I'd like to think my life is worth a bit more.. I came into college as a Finance major but left cause I was a bit unhappy though I was doing great. Fell in love with what I did in the East Asian HIstory department, but...I don't want to become a professor or anthropologist. Just doesn't excite me as much. I respect my professors and mentors in the department, but I don't see myself becoming a scholar. I think I'm too cynical, too obstinate. I'm thinking about going into marketing or something around there cause I took a few advertising/marketing classes last semester and seem to like it. Talking to the professor, it seems as if you don't have to be in those majors to prove you're good at it. Hopefully that works out for me.

Also part of me not wanting to go further is I really don't want to move abroad unless it's an absolute last option. I'd miss my family here too much, and having lived abroad for nearly a year last year, little things about America I miss too much. The Nets, obviously. I'm the only guy within my major that loved sports. Everyone was a casual Illini fan when we had our magical run, but I was some sort of anomoly being a sports fan. Well, baseball and soccer were pretty big for some others, but nothing like my love for the Nets. I had once missed this required Tea Ceremony event to watch the Nets face the Pistons last year on ESPN, since I don't get Nets games often...boy did I get lambasted for that one. Don't regret it though, it was during our 15 game win streak and we socked it to those *****es.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: