Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Question about the 360

Is there a diffrence between the black one and the white one ? ? ?

Now if there is, with the black one, is there a regular black one and a mega black one ? ?

Also I heard that you have to keep taking your Xbox back to microsoft & is that a problem that is going to happen ? ? ?

ARE there any problems like that with the PS3? ? ?

thanks.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Question about the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Is there a diffrence between the black one and the white one ? ? ?

Now if there is, with the black one, is there a regular black one and a mega black one ? ?

Last I knew there was the arcade system, which is like $200, but has no hard drive, and then there were a few other systems that varied on the hard drive sizes.

Quote:
Also I heard that you have to keep taking your Xbox back to microsoft & is that a problem that is going to happen ? ? ?

I can only assume you mean the red-ring of death error. This was only on earlier xbox's. I believe the problem has been corrected and there is info out there on the web about how you can check the serial number to see if your system is faulty or not.

Quote:
ARE there any problems like that with the PS3? ? ?

Only problem I ever heard about the PS3 build wise, is there was some sort of conflict with GTA4, but if you re-install the game, it was supposed to fix it.

PS3 keeps f'ing around with different HD size packages, and IIRC they now only have the 80gig available. Myself I'd like to grab a 60gig at some point, but new ones are becoming scarce, even on Ebay. The 60 gig is the only one with the emotion chip and full online support. The 20 gig had the emotion chip, but no modem, from what I've read. Emotion chip is the same chip used with PS2, and allows full backwards compatibility. The later systems like the 40 and 80 gigs only use software compatibility, and it isn't quite right yet.

Mathius

thanks.[/quote]
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Question about the 360

there's no difference between the pro and the elite(black 360). Only difference is the hard drive size.. I see no point in spending an extra $100 just for a bigger hard drive unless you are a 24-7 gamer. It's pretty easy to fill up 20Gs. With Guitar Hero 3 DLC alone(I have all of them except for Metallica's Death Magnetic album) I already taken up almost half the storage space. Metallica's Death magnetic DLC for GH3 is just over a single G of space.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: