Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-18-2008, 12:30 AM   #46
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Gilbert Arenas out until December

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
This is not good.

I like Washington. Gil cannot get a break.

All that "an important off-season" sh!t also. Poor rich" motherphucka"

What are you talking about? He got a big time break by not playing nearly the damn season last year. Not to mention that he he got a million dollar pool and that he's out till December.

To be honest, I don't think Gilbert gives a damn anymore.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #47
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

bad news for the wizards
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #48
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

This really blows, hopefully he can recover from it fast.
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #49
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

This sucks as not only an Arenas fan, but a basketball fan. Gil was (hopefully still will be) one of the most exciting players to watch and when he was on it was on. Hell, when he was injured you saw spurts of the old Gil and all you could do (hell the Cavs bench was doing it too) was smile. Game one of the playoffs this past season, dude hit like 4 treys in a row, I was like "yes, he's back."

Having a promising player go under the knife for the same knee in about an 17 month span is always bad news. Dude was possibly on his way to the Hall of Fame. By the age of 24, was already a 3 time All-Star and was mos def gonna make many more before his time was up on the b-ball court.

You can only wish the best for Gilbert Arenas.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #50
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

BIZARRO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-vil
^more time for blogs indeed, and helluva time for video games.
Good luck AGENT $111

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that once Gilbert started bloggin', it was the beginning of the end and Gilbert is through playin'.
BIZARRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:07 AM   #51
BigJake™
I'm As Cold As Ice...

BigJake™ has decent reputationBigJake™ has decent reputation
Exclamation Re: Gilbert Arenas out until December

It boggles my mind how many people can honestly dislike someone because they think he's a "chucker" or disagree with his shot selection. The guy is an offensive beast and when healthy who can drill an outside three in your face under pressure for the win, or can go to the basket in the same situation, he can lead a team pretty damn well. The guy plays with a chip on his shoulder, it's not like he's gone out and said "I'm the best damn player there ever was" or some conceited shit like that. I don't see a legitimate reason to hate on him so much, and most of it doesnt even come from wizard fans, if the guy is that horrible then even the team and all the fans would be bucking to get rid of him (i.e. kwame brown) but when he's healthy the fans seem happy....I just..dont..get it..
BigJake™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:25 AM   #52
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Thats not fair. Gil makes his teammates better. He did it most of this past year.

By not playing.

what happened to geewiz by the way?
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:37 AM   #53
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
This really blows, hopefully he can recover from it fast.

I agree, and i want to see the Cavaliers vs. Wizards in the playoffs.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:43 AM   #54
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I agree, and i want to see the Cavaliers vs. Wizards in the playoffs.

Why?
Cavs always own them. Cavs defense is too good for the Wizards. I actually wanna see Wizards against Boston. Wizards won thrice against Boston last season.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #55
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
Why?
Cavs always own them. Cavs defense is too good for the Wizards. I actually wanna see Wizards against Boston. Wizards won thrice against Boston last season.

Deshawn Stevenson and Caron Butler vs. Mo Williams and LeBron James.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: