Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
bballer
King of ISH

Default Craziest Game Ever

I just played against some guy that was a level 15 on Madden 2009. i was using tamba bay and he was using philly. the first quarter was legit. i went up 8-0. the second quarter he starts to run the wide reciever snap glitch. i know how to run it but i wasnt planning on using it, but then i remembered i was using tamba bay, which means i had their playbook. the scrub i was playing ran the play everytime and he went up 15-8. i still wasnt using the play, but then i decided that i had to. he was doing it, so i was goona do it. the very first time i run the play, FUMBLE!!!. at this point we are at 2 mins left in the third. he drives until 4 mins to go into the 4th. (remember he is still running the WR direct). he fkucks up and hikes it to the tight end and i make him fumble. its my ball with 330 left in the 4th and i got the ball on the 50. i have no choice but to run the wr direct because i HAVE to get a TD.. the score was 8-21 him. i line up in the formation to do the play, and he runs some punt block bs thing that had been stopping it, but i decide to run the hail mary from the same formation. TD earnest gram!!! I do an onside kick. i RECOVER IT!!!!!3:00 mins left in the 4th. down by 6, my ball on my 42 yard line. i proceed to run the play and i get the ball down to 3rd and goal on my 11 yard line. i run the direct snap and get it to the 5 yard line. 3 seconds left. i call a timeout and i decide NOT to run the WR direct. I pull out a quick slant and score on a tipped ball with my TE as time expires!!!! the dude cussed 100000 times and threw his controller. he was on a 55 game win streak and i broke it. GreATEST GAME EVER!!
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Default Re: Craziest Game Ever

How the hell EA haven't patch the glitch up yet?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
How the hell EA haven't patch the glitch up yet?
tell me about it. it ruins the game
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Talking Re: Craziest Game Ever

Does anybody want to fill me in on this glitch?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #5
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

Found this online at http://talkplaystation.com/madden-nfl-2009-patch-2/

4. “WR direct snap” exploit: Cheesers found an exploit to direct snap to a WR for easy short yardage gain. Not only are we fixing this play (i.e. we aren’t removing it), we are also going to be re-setting records for anyone with a winning record that has been found to be using this play.

So it looks like there's a patch being made to fix this problem. Haven't played 09 yet, but I would be unbelievably pis*ed if someone kept doing this to me. Glad to see they're fixing the records as well.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #6
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Talking Re: Craziest Game Ever

Thanks. repped for the effort lol.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: