Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 09-05-2006, 10:52 PM   #1
JJsOneGoodDUI
Banned

JJsOneGoodDUI has an OK reputation so far
Default Chris Andersen update

there was a special in the denver post about him the other day, apparently after getting suspended he entered a 30-day rehab and his been clean since. he said he still struggles with alcohalism every day like any addict, but has so far stayed away. he took responsibility and said he was looking to play ball somwhere this fall, possibly for the D league colorado 14ers.

he also said he just used hard drugs twice, and wouldn't get more specific than that.
JJsOneGoodDUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

that kid always looked like there was something wrong. Come on, a white guy in the dunk contest=something fishy is going on! lol.
The guy shouldn't be allowed in the league, he had a great opportunity and he ruined it with drugs and alcohol
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsOneGoodDUI
he also said he just used hard drugs twice, and wouldn't get more specific than that.
It was reported it was Crystal Meth. I don't think it was coccaine cause coke passes through system with 48 hours. If you got caught doin coke 2ce your an idiot.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:54 PM   #4
teisco
I airball my layups

teisco has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
that kid always looked like there was something wrong. Come on, a white guy in the dunk contest=something fishy is going on! lol.
The guy shouldn't be allowed in the league, he had a great opportunity and he ruined it with drugs and alcohol

In your world, people just don't deserve a second chance, is that it? If you ever find yourself in trouble, you'd better pray that your friends and family don't take your attitude. LOFL.
teisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:00 AM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
It was reported it was Crystal Meth. I don't think it was coccaine cause coke passes through system with 48 hours. If you got caught doin coke 2ce your an idiot.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teisco
In your world, people just don't deserve a second chance, is that it? If you ever find yourself in trouble, you'd better pray that your friends and family don't take your attitude. LOFL.
If i get caught doing coke and wasting the opportunity countless people chase their entire lives, I don't deserve to be treated like nothing happened and given the opportunity back. Their are enough hard working, clean guys that belong in the league to not have to take back an ungrateful project at best.

Think about it, the guy had everything he ever wanted but he had to be ungrateful and go into drugs.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:38 AM   #6
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

People do have problems you know? Just because your in the NBA, it doesnt mean that your personal life is always so perfect. The guy made a mistake but he is human after all and we all make mistakes but that does not mean that we do not deserve a second chance.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

he's like the worst dunker to enter a Dunk contest, except Darrell Armstrong!!! haha, he did a LAY-UP fer god's sake!!!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:43 AM   #8
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

If I was 'Birdman' I wonder how bad i would be. I have dealt with coccaine and drinking issues. If I made millions a yr I would be dead. I know they work hard to keep in shape but when you have woman all over you and can get anything you want. I know I would make Mr. Kemp look like a saint.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:16 AM   #9
teisco
I airball my layups

teisco has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I agree.

If i get caught doing coke and wasting the opportunity countless people chase their entire lives, I don't deserve to be treated like nothing happened and given the opportunity back. Their are enough hard working, clean guys that belong in the league to not have to take back an ungrateful project at best.

Think about it, the guy had everything he ever wanted but he had to be ungrateful and go into drugs.

Sometimes people "go into drugs" not because they are "ungrateful" , but because they have very serious addiction issues. And the last thing people with issues like that need are people judging them. He's out of the league now, he has been punished, and he has gone into rehab, please let me know what else he has to do to meet with your approval.
teisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #10
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chris Andersen update

I THOUGH HE WAS IN JAIL. LOL

: : : :
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

he looks like he's on some stuff.

Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #12
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
he looks like he's on some stuff.

lol
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #13
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

I can't believe someone resurrected an almost 5 month old thread about this dude.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: