Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2006, 09:49 AM   #346
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
maybe in your life but not in mine

HAHA so what does God do for you with all his powers. Does he help you clean up your room? Does he bake you cookies?

Obviously he doesn't help you write coherent posts.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #347
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

he is the great comforter, provider,healer........everything. all that it takes is faith the size of a mustard seed. you apparently dont even have that much faith. you to scared of what people think and therefore you wont believe. im not trying to push my religon on you, you have a free will and i have already done my part by sharing it with you. its your mistake for mocking it. Cleaned my room? how old do you think i am 12? i wouldnt be talking about coherent posts with your wikipedia links
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:23 AM   #348
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
i wouldnt be talking about coherent posts with your wikipedia links

As opposed to your wack websites? The ones that defend the Bible without actually quoting it? LOL

The Wikepidia references have a truckload of other references where they got the info from. Do you think they made all these discoveries themselves?

Here are just a few examples of your incoherence.

How about saying that i didn't answer 1% of your questions, when in fact you can't come up with one question that I haven't answered.

How about siting ancient fossil discoveries millions of years old as proof that evolution doesn't have all the answers and then trying to say the world is only 10,000 years old due to some study of the Earth's magnetic field.

Or trying to say that the current fossil record is bogus because of a Neanderthal skelton put together incorrectly 90 years ago.

Last edited by tontoz : 09-14-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #349
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

the thing about your religion (science) is that its constantly changing with "new breakthroughs". the things that you are arguing today will without a doubt change tomorrow.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:31 AM   #350
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
As opposed to your wack websites? The ones that defend the Bible without actually quoting it? LOL

The Wikepidia references have a truckload of other references where they got the info from. Do you think they made all these discoveries themselves?

Here are just a few examples of your incoherence.

How about saying that i didn't answer 1% of your questions, when in fact you can't come up with one question that I haven't answered.

How about siting ancient fossil discoveries millions of years old as proof that evolution doesn't have all the answers and then trying to say the world is only 10,000 years old due to some study of the Earth's magnetic field.

Or trying to say that the current fossil record is bogus because of a Neanderthal skelton put together incorrectly 90 years ago.

only some of my websites didnt directly qoute the bible. i know there were questions that you didnt answer, im just not gonna re-read all the posts to find them. if they come up again then we will see if you answer them. when did i ever site ancient fossil discoveries millions of years old as proof that evolution doesnt have answers? there is no fossil millions or billions of years old. someone once tested the same fossil twice, in two different areas of the fossil and there was like a 1000 year difference! thats evolution at its finest.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:43 AM   #351
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
when did i ever site ancient fossil discoveries millions of years old as proof that evolution doesnt have answers? there is no fossil millions or billions of years old

Maybe you should ask God for some help with your memory. This is from post 220;

Quote:
Redrawing the Evolutionary Charts
We are asked to accept the theory of evolution as fact. Yet with every new scientific discovery, evolutionists have to go back and redraw their charts. The public is told to believe the evolutionary charts, yet how can anyone believe them when evolutionists are constantly changing them? Listed below are some quotes showing how evolutionists keep redrawing their charts, telling us to disregard what they had previously told us was fact.

"A finding that humans essentially identical to modern man lived in what is now Israel almost 100,000 years ago, stands 'the conventional evolutionary sequence on its head,' according to a report in the journal Nature. This new evidence 'tilts the argument in favor of the notion that humans had a single point of origin,' said anthropologist David Pilbeam of Harvard University." (Boston Globe, "Dating of Ancient Human Bones Redefines Evolutionary Sequence" February 18, 1988.)

"An Arizona State University researcher has found 1.2 billion-year-old fossils containing the earliest known evidence of life on land. Professor Paul Knauth's discovery pushes back the appearance of life on land by 700 million years." (Knight-Ridder News Service, "Fossil Find May Force Revision in Theory of Life's Origins," March 4, 1994.)

"A fossilized bone discovered in Kenya reveals that the forerunners of humans walked upright about a half million years earlier than scientists had shown before." (Associated Press, August 17, 1995.)

"A newly identified ape species pushes back by at least 2 million years the time when great apes and humans must have split." (Associated Press, April 6, 1987.)

"The world's oldest known fossil reptile has been discovered in Scotland, pushing back by at least 40 million years the emergence of reptiles in the evolution of vertebrate life." (New York Times Service, November 17, 1988.)

Quote:
someone once tested the same fossil twice, in two different areas of the fossil and there was like a 1000 year difference! thats evolution at its finest.

If the fossil itself was 100,000 years old then that would be a deviation of only 1%.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #352
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Maybe you should ask God for some help with your memory. This is from post 220;

If the fossil itself was 100,000 years old then that would be a deviation of only 1%.
those are all quotes from EVOLUTIONISTS..i was showing how unsure science usually is of itself and how often the "facts" are changing...get a clue.
actually the object tested wasnt very old, cant remember where i saw this so i wont go on about it anymore. science is constantly changing because they are always trying to disprove creation and will just throw anything out there because people like you will believe anything they say! for years some of these hoaxes were considered the missing link by alot of people because science told them so....that most likely screwed alot of people up and made them think they came from monkeys........this was passed down to people like you/
Old 09-14-2006, 11:03 AM   #353
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
actually the object tested wasnt very old, cant remember where i saw this so i wont go on about it anymore

of course you can't remember.

Quote:
was showing how unsure science usually is of itself and how often the "facts" are changing

Obviously you are confused...again.

Evolutionary theory is based on facts. As new facts are discovered they are taken into account and the theory is adjusted accordingly.

You site evolutionary discoveries in one post to make an argument and discount in another post. Typically taking both sides.

Last edited by tontoz : 09-14-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:24 AM   #354
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

you are like talking to a brick wall man! you obviously cant comprehend basic conepts(like reading posts in context) so i have better things to do with my day....ill keep you in my prayers...have a good day
Old 09-14-2006, 11:26 AM   #355
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
for years some of these hoaxes were considered the missing link by alot of people because science told them so

So the thousands of fossil discoveries are all hoaxes?

The hoaxes you sited are decades old. You havent addressed anything about the current fossil record.

i am sure there are people who believed the the Bigfoot evidence. A lot of people believe in the Loch Ness monster too. However science disproved those hoaxes.

Of course the theory of creation doesn't have to worry about the legitimacy of its evidence because there is no evidence.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:35 AM   #356
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
So the thousands of fossil discoveries are all hoaxes?

The hoaxes you sited are decades old. You havent addressed anything about the current fossil record.

i am sure there are people who believed the the Bigfoot evidence. A lot of people believe in the Loch Ness monster too. However science disproved those hoaxes.

Of course the theory of creation doesn't have to worry about the legitimacy of its evidence because there is no evidence.
GOD
Old 09-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #357
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

Like i said there is no evidence.

And your hoaxes only account for roughly .01% of the fossil discoveries made throughout history.

So what about the other 99.99%?

*crickets*
Old 09-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #358
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

you dont really wanna go there....give me an hour to refresh on some facts and ill be back
Old 09-14-2006, 07:50 PM   #359
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Reminder* 6 hours later?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #360
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
you dont really wanna go there....give me an hour to refresh on some facts and ill be back
sorry for the delay..ive been busy here at work and havent been able to devote much time to this lately. i WILL have my post up sometime this weekend.....if not, then consider you guys the victor.....but we all know i cant let that happen, thats like giving barry bonds the all-time home rum crown. built on lies. god bless
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: