1. miami champs
2. dallas dirk and new guys brought in
3. cleveland lebron and hughes will get dem far
4. phoenix amare's back and nash and marion
5. chicago big ben wallace and gordon wit hinrich
6. detroit billups prince hamilton wallace mohammed murray mcdyess hunter
7. la clippers brand cassell thomas etc
8. new orleans paul and stojakovic
9. houston healthy tmac and healthy yao wit battier
10. spurs duncan parker ginobili self explanatory
Can you enlighten us as to how New Orleans is better than the Spurs?
4 San Antonio
10a Houston- it depends of T Mac
10b Denver- If Carmelo gets better
10c Hornets- their raising up, it woudnt be a surprise seeing them in the playoff again (Chris Paul, Peja, Bobby Jackson)
For those who are saying that the Lakers will be in the 5 spot in your dreams!!!!!!!!!!
1. Dallas- They were screwed by the refs in Game 5, Wade is not MJ. So why give him all those free throws, and that photom foul at the end. I still waiting for game 7. Mavs should come out with a mission!
2. San Atonio- Still has a great team, Duncan will have less min, Prep for the play-off, the west got better
3. Lakers- Kobe played last year with a bad knee, not this year! Brown found his purpose. Bynum will get playing time. Odom will play some point. This is the last year of Grants 15 mil contract. More money to throw around next year, so players will be stepping up. Show me da money!! And they added Vrad a younger Peja type player and farmer who was born to play da triangle.
And some rope playing defenders.
4. Chicago- This team has upgraded big. I see this team playing great D' they might be the best team in the East.
5. Miami- Shaq has very little left, and now Wades has a ego,the NBA refs spoiled him, and now Watching wade on the USA team, complaining after every miss not getting back on D'. And hearing the other teams trash talk to him saying your not Jordon, and then Schooling him. Wade will now get the same treatment this year in the NBA.
6. Cleveland-The team will do everything they can to make him better, until James starts playing as a team and of course D' No rings for the so called King or should I say Queen.:rollingeyes:
7. Phoenix- This team has to many good players, but even with Amare's return Well if he does return considering he was not well enough for Team USA. Nash is almost done too much caring the team last year, has put too much weight on his back he might be done after this year.
8. Clippers- This team had talent every year but always failed, but last year they were pretty good. But Sam want out, wants to play for the Lakers. Unless they pick up Baby Shaq or maybe Sprewell he is gone after this year and so are there play-off chances.
9. Detroit- Losing Ben was a big lose more than they want admit, this team will fall apart. Ya they still got a great team. But the only reason they got a ring is that Stern wanted show the NBA fans that anyone can win a championship with out star player. So the refs let them get away with hard fouls. Timidating the other team. But with no Ben a big part of their D' is gone so this year more team will be attacking the inside.
10.New York- Looking to much like team USA, will makes some big moves during the season. If not I would pick Houston for the 10th spot, with the combo of T-mac and Ming and a good supportings staff. But T-Mac may never be what he once was. At least not for a whole year. With that in mind if both team don't step up the 10th spot will go the team with the worst owners. The Kings, Ron Artest is a great player, but he also does not want to be there. He should had been a Laker but the Kings. Sucker the Pacers in offering Peja at the last moment. Hiding the fact that he was done, with a bad back. He may recover but thats too much to chance. And the Pacer wanted Odom or Bynum to high of a price. So they had to let him go. The Kings have a great team Bibby Miller and Artest but with owners and coach that plays a 7 men rotation all year round squeezing out everything you got then throwing you away like if you were trash. No wonder why they had notning left when it came to the play-off.